test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beyond the Nexus is missing for KDF aligned Romulans, for all platforms

screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
The mission in the New Frontiers arc, Beyond the Nexus, is not accessible on KDF aligned ROM toons, on ALL platforms. I put in a ticket, #4,683,524, detailing the issue, and I will include the screenshot, https://imgur.com/a/IXfms. This is really weird, as it's been almost 3 weeks, since the bug first popped up. There are a lot of people wanting to play that mission, but cannot, because KDF-ROM toons can't gain access to it, without help, from a KDF toon that has it, and shares the mission. Please fix this issue.
Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    saqwanasaqwana Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/DAFIKccdWvM here is a video of me showing the problem.
  • Options
    blattanblattan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    This is really weird, as it's been almost 3 weeks, since the bug first popped up.

You mean at least five weeks since the bug first popped up.

And it didn't even make it to the "Known Issues" list, and none of my reports on it even get any kind of response. Not even a "we're looking into it."

Makes me wonder if anyone even reads bug reports / forums posts / GM requests / etc..

• Options
    screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Good catch, @blattan! I didn't know it wasn't playable, for that long. Luckily, it has been fixed, on Tribble. Let's see if the fix will be in the next Holodeck patch.
    Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    The news is in the post above yours. It's fixed on Tribble, and should be fixed on Holodeck when that build goes there. Seeing Infinity lockboxes dropping on Thursday after the patch made me think next Thursday, or possibly Tuesday April 3rd, since it's a .5 season, but those were turned off soon after, so the 3rd is still possible, but less likely.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    blattanblattan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I can confirm that as of the April 3rd patch this is fixed, finally.