test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kumari wing cannons broken still as of 4/3/18 patch

jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
edited April 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Kumari wing cannons have been broken since their introduction when ever you use CRF it does not buff them correctly like other weapons, same with the prolonged phasers. My wing cannons do 8600 phaser damage, hit crf they drop to 1300 damage.

This like taking a 120mm abrams battle tank cannon and turning it into a machine gun .22 which is kinda WTF. So using CRF the wing cannons lose 7300 damage per shot to gain 42% dps thats a whopping 84% loss in damage per shot and only gains 40-42% dps. Where as my DHC gains 200 damage per shot aka 10% and 65% dps. A turret does 842 dmg at 1010 dps, with crf its doing 926 +10% at 1667 dps a net gain of basicly 65%. So why do wing cannons lose so much fire power for less gain, doesnt make sense. Prolonged seem to lose 10% dmg and gain 40% dps, this is not working correctly since it should gain +10% dmg and 65% dps.

CRF2 is supposed to be +10% dmg +65% dps. The only thing I can think of is that the slower base rate of fire on the wing cannons is causing this to glitch, how ever the Prolonged DC fires faster then a normal DHC so it shouldnt be affect by that. So there is something else going on, CSV is also not working properly with these weapons.
Post edited by jtoney3448 on

Comments

• Options
    Update - While CSV has been fixed for prolonged, CRF has not. And wing cannons are still broken. Does cryptic hate the wing cannons or something, i mentioned problem with prolonged its fixed in a week, going on like 5 years and wing cannons still broken after mentioning it way back then.

Issues remain the same, I'm happy to see at least some fix for Prolonged so thank you to the bug team. Always nice to see bug fixes in the patchs keep up the good work.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Patch note for 3/15/18
    -Resolved an issue that caused the Prolonged Engagement Cannons to deal less damage than intended when using Cannon: Rapid Fire.-

Now you are just trolling me bug team LoL.
    Well played sir, well played.

One day I shall get you fixed wing cannons, one day.

Ty for the fix on the prolonged cannons, since this issue has popped up on several weapons, might need to check... all of them as much as I hate to say that... and I know thats almost impossible due to the crazy amount of them in the game. So if any other players notice a weapon not getting its weapon buffs right please let the bug team know. Would be good if the devs put a notice out in General Discussion on issues like this or on test center, get the worker ants to help collect the data.
  • Options
    /bump
  • Options
    well maybe next week
  • Options
    jtoney3448 wrote: »
    well maybe next week

Patch notes for 4/3/18 - Resolved an issue that caused the Protonic Polaron Turrets to fire Scatter Volley II when they should be firing Scatter Volley III.

I wonder if this kind of thing is effecting a lot more weapons, not sure what the issue was with the Prolonged but they got fixed, made me wonder if the wing cannons arent doing something along the same lines. Welp always next week.