test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Things I would pay money for in the game

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Yup... Most of my characters use either the moon base or the sanctum. Both are awesome!
    They are pretty nice. :) I kinda wish the Penthouse had more sci-fi options. It's mostly stuff you'd see IRL. Then again Sanctum is the only magic themed one, so...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    An updated (good) Romulan bridge. Subsidiarily, a bridge unlock token, to fit any bridge you own on any ship you own.

I like the Romulan bridge we have, but yes I would like new ones...Suliban playable race for Romulans as well.
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Oh, and for the E*******r to be removed from the game and for CBS to CGI it out of all future copies of the TOS films, TNG, DS9, and VGR. Worst looking ship in all of science fiction.
    Aww, why do you hate the Excelsior?

It takes everything about every starship up to that point and ruins it. It is out of balance, the edges smooth where they should be rough and rough where they should be smooth, it has a stupid accordion neck, it's hull is bloated and its deflector miniscule, its nacelles are boxes, not sleek boxes like the Crossfield or well tapered or shaped ones like the Conni R or the other TMP era ships, just boxes.

Everything about it is wrong. Sure the Galaxy (with its awful shaped saucer, squat hull, and redicusly overbalanced saucer) and the Intrepid (fat, misshapen space spoon) are close runners up, but the E*******r takes the biscuit.
    Something tells me you don't like it.

Made this awhile ago, just for you, Arty ~kiss kiss~
    Personally, I love it. B)

And you are a monster.​​

There are uglier ships in sci-fi, I like the Excelsior design. It's fixed the weak points the Connie had (The neck and pylons) and it's a much more practical design in terms of interior space so it can do more mission profiles, there's a good reason that Starfleet kept the class in service for over 125 years because it's a very good ship

To me, I feel material and techniques would allow slender ships like the connie to possible. It DID take a nuclear bomb at close range, among other things, over the years.

For me, ugliest ships in sci fi are the ones from the Aliens movies and vast majority of Star Wars ships. ~shrugs~

I do have a soft spot for the Venator class Star Destroyer and the Imperial I Class Star Destroyer from SW. In regards to the Connie, the neck was nearly snapped in WOK and the Kelvin Connie did get it's neck snapped and the pylons for that matter. The Excelsior corrected those issues from the Prime Connie. The neck is much thicker but shorter on the Excelsior and the pylons are much lower down.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
      Oh, and for the E*******r to be removed from the game and for CBS to CGI it out of all future copies of the TOS films, TNG, DS9, and VGR. Worst looking ship in all of science fiction.

It takes everything about every starship up to that point and ruins it. It is out of balance, the edges smooth where they should be rough and rough where they should be smooth, it has a stupid accordion neck, it's hull is bloated and its deflector miniscule, its nacelles are boxes, not sleek boxes like the Crossfield or well tapered or shaped ones like the Conni R or the other TMP era ships, just boxes.

Everything about it is wrong. Sure the Galaxy (with its awful shaped saucer, squat hull, and redicusly overbalanced saucer) and the Intrepid (fat, misshapen space spoon) are close runners up, but the E*******r takes the biscuit.

And you are a monster.​​

There are uglier ships in sci-fi, I like the Excelsior design. It's fixed the weak points the Connie had (The neck and pylons) and it's a much more practical design in terms of interior space so it can do more mission profiles, there's a good reason that Starfleet kept the class in service for over 125 years because it's a very good ship

To me, I feel material and techniques would allow slender ships like the connie to possible. It DID take a nuclear bomb at close range, among other things, over the years.

For me, ugliest ships in sci fi are the ones from the Aliens movies and vast majority of Star Wars ships. ~shrugs~

I do have a soft spot for the Venator class Star Destroyer and the Imperial I Class Star Destroyer from SW. In regards to the Connie, the neck was nearly snapped in WOK and the Kelvin Connie did get it's neck snapped and the pylons for that matter. The Excelsior corrected those issues from the Prime Connie. The neck is much thicker but shorter on the Excelsior and the pylons are much lower down.

For me, the writers had an 'ape brain' way of thinking....I mean, they DID have the JJ Prise built by a bunch of sweaty guys with WELDERS.....and given how primitive the insides of the Kelvin, and the engineering areas of the JJ Prise were (JJ seems to think ALL ships after 1950 will look the same) And the same I say can be seen in TWoK, since the director kept trying to make it more contemporary.

TOS was MUUUUUCH tougher.
      dvZq2Aj.jpg
    • Options

And you are a monster.​​

For me, the writers had an 'ape brain' way of thinking....I mean, they DID have the JJ Prise built by a bunch of sweaty guys with WELDERS.....and given how primitive the insides of the Kelvin, and the engineering areas of the JJ Prise were (JJ seems to think ALL ships after 1950 will look the same) And the same I say can be seen in TWoK, since the director kept trying to make it more contemporary.

The TMP Connie is a tough old lady, look at the beatings she took in WOK and Undiscovered Country. I suspect the Ent-A might not lasted much longer with that Bird of Prey without Excelsior's assistance because that photon strike through the saucer was brutal.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
        T6 Vorcha
        Universal console or trait that allows you to use any hangar pet on any carrier.
      • Options
        reyan01 wrote: »

And you are a monster.​​

The TMP Connie is a tough old lady, look at the beatings she took in WOK and Undiscovered Country. I suspect the Ent-A might not lasted much longer with that Bird of Prey without Excelsior's assistance because that photon strike through the saucer was brutal.

Without meaning to be a smart***, the Enterprise-A was the one we saw in the Undiscovered Contry.

And it's not a great compairison to be fair - Khan only used phasers to strike the Enterprise directly. If he'd used torpedoes, much like the Enterprise DID do against the Reliant) it would have been game over for the Enterprise.

General Chang (Undiscovered Country) ONLY used photon torpedoes against the Enterprise-A.

Khan's last phaser strikes nearly snapped the neck and totally destroyed a photon launcher. A few seconds longer and game over for the Enterprise.
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          terminatrixxx#8288 terminatrixxx Member Posts: 23 Arc User
          An option to refine twice the dilithium per day.
          Princess of the 'House of the Immortals Armada'.
          Main ships: Dyson Tactical Science Destroyer + Qui'Tu Class Pilot Raptor
        • Options
          kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
          T6 Heavy Cruiser

(yeah, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but I still don't understand how anyone thinks the Excelsior looks good. :/ Sure, it's not as ugly as the Ent-J, but still. Ugh.)
        • Options
          kiralyn wrote: »
          T6 Heavy Cruiser

(yeah, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but I still don't understand how anyone thinks the Excelsior looks good. :/ Sure, it's not as ugly as the Ent-J, but still. Ugh.)

I love the Excelsior, and I LOOOOOOOVE the Enterprise J......the J, to me, is beauty. <3
          dvZq2Aj.jpg
        • Options

e8sqjp.jpg

2s7azap.jpg

Love it, Crashy-Baby. B)
          ~Fist bumps~
          dvZq2Aj.jpg
        • Options
          meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
          e8sqjp.jpg

^^ They sooo should turn that into Borg Cube. :P
          3lsZz0w.jpg
        • Options
          e8sqjp.jpg

Boogers are irrelevant, mucus is irrelevant. Your flem will be added to our own.
          dvZq2Aj.jpg
        • Options
          e8sqjp.jpg

Boogers are irrelevant, mucus is irrelevant. Your flem will be added to our own.

Hehe. :)

Awesome pics you posted in this thread, btw!
          3lsZz0w.jpg
        • Options
          And you are a monster.​​

GLaDOS, is that you?!
          3lsZz0w.jpg
        • Options
          orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
          T6 Vor'Cha

MOAR T6 BoPs

T6 Death Star

Functioning lavatory in my ready room

Vengeance hole in saucer to be fixed instead of having "aim here" bridge

Auto complete already grinded for reps on other toons that have not grinded for said reps.

Ability to nuke Trill from orbit.

Ability to use Zen in place of dil for certain activities.
        • Options
          crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
          T6 Vulcan anything...

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
        • Options
          kiralyn wrote: »
          T6 Heavy Cruiser

latest?cb=20061122043414&path-prefix=en
          One of these ships is amazingly beautiful... the other is the USS Enterprise.
          -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
          My character Tsin'xing
        • Options
          where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
          edited February 2018
          Yeah, I would love to try out different specialty seatings on the BoP.

I call for true Universal Specialty BOFF seats. Able to pick and choose specialty BOFF abilities :::evil grin:::

Oh and I forgot.... Female Lethean.
          Post edited by where2r1 on
          "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
        • Options
          nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
          e8sqjp.jpg

dnLg5ry.jpg
          Green people don't have to be.... little.
        • Options
          nimbull wrote: »
          e8sqjp.jpg

dnLg5ry.jpg

LOL. Nicely done! :)
          3lsZz0w.jpg
        • Options
          badeedoda#7315 badeedoda Member Posts: 7 Arc User
          Flash Sales.........I would most likely pay money for flash sales, if I could ever get home from work in time to catch one.
        • Options
          azrael605 wrote: »
          Actually Khan did use a torpedo against Kirk. 3 minutes 28 seconds in.
          IIRC part of Kirk's strategy was to exploit a minor design flaw in the Reliant. Namely that most of the weapons were in the rollbar and that if he can shoot the rollbar he'd disable the torpedo launcher.
          where2r1 wrote: »
          Yeah, I would love to try out different specialty seatings on the BoP.

I call for true Universal Specialty BOFF seats. Able to pick and choose specialty BOFF abilities :::evil grin:::

Oh and I forgot.... Female Lethean.
          Kor is nice as it is. Sure, it'd be nice to try other things on it thought.
          -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
          My character Tsin'xing
        • Options
          lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
          I don't get why people seem to hate the Excelsior so much lol

Anyways I forgot one thing...I forgot about Nausicaan females.
        • Options
          djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
          An option to refine twice the dilithium per day.

Yes! Oh my gosh, after putting a new character through all the reputations, it takes FOREVER to refine at 8000 per day.
          C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
          -Captain James T. Kirk
        • Options
          lianthelia wrote: »
          I don't get why people seem to hate the Excelsior so much lol

Anyways I forgot one thing...I forgot about Nausicaan females.
          Well, yeah, def want those.
          concept15.jpg
          -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
          My character Tsin'xing
        • Options
          Flash Sales.........I would most likely pay money for flash sales, if I could ever get home from work in time to catch one.

I'll send this guy to your place if you miss the sale. ;)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK7Bh1RMu5Y
          dvZq2Aj.jpg
        • Options
          e8sqjp.jpg

Hehe. :)

Awesome pics you posted in this thread, btw!

~curtsy~

I'd think a Bajoran Orb case would make a good tissue box, too. :)
          dvZq2Aj.jpg
        This discussion has been closed.