test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    Following in Kirk's foot steps. How noble of you.

It's a hard path but someone has to take it

Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    otisnoble wrote: »
    mugi_and_i_at_the_bar_by_otisnoble-dc5t36b.jpg
    mugi_and_i_in_the_conference_room_but_noone_showed_by_otisnoble-dc5t2zz.jpg
    don_t_we_need_chess_pieces__2__by_otisnoble-dc5t2sx.jpg

"Every time I bring my monkey people always seem to have someplace else to be." :'(

It's less about the monkey, and more about the music that they have to listen to over and over again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdpipXQdxIw
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • mirroradmirlross#5785 mirroradmirlross Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    nice pics
    [center][img] http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/common/sto/uploads/sto_122209_cruiser_bg.jpg [/img][/center]
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    oQfy7UQ.jpg

fu2U68a.jpg

nSwJqeE.jpg

Fluff

Yrtu Mus Ridlluc took the Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer U.S.S. Unseen Academy as his flagship upon turning Vice Admiral shortly before the discovery of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
    The ship's name was chosen by by the Starfleet Bureau of Ships in honor of Tellarite resistance movement that, 200 years ago, taught people the scientific method and encouraged critical thinking, against the wishes of the dictatorial regime that controlled half the northern continent of Tellar at the time.

During the Undine attack on Q'onoS, the Unseen Academy took severe damage and was send to drydock for an intensive refit. Its first officer, Thryiss Ythesi, was assigned to oversee the refit.

The refit lasted for the duration of the Vaadwaur campaign and most of the Iconian War. Vice Admiral Ridlluc used the U.S.S. Silent Advice, a Long Range Science Vessel, as a temporary flagship in this time.

As the Unseen Academy's refit was hastily completed towards the end of the the Iconian War. Ridlluc's former first officer, Commander Thryiss Ythesi received a battlefield commission to Captain. She and the ship saw intense combat alongside the Silent Advice and the U.S.S. Enterprise in the battle for Earth.
    Newly promoted Fleet Admiral Ridlluc requested the Unseen Academy as his flagship after the Iconian War, confirming Ythesi promotion to Captain and picking his as his new chief of staff.

The refitted Unseen Academy has now proved instrumental in the defense against the Tzenkethi and Hur'q attack on Bajor.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    USS Vulcon, completing Stage 1 prototype trails, returns to spacedock.

83Kofod.jpg
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Just one for today...

kobayashi_maru__ecs_1022__by_kurumi_morishita-dc6nbil.jpg

Higher resolution (8K) version of this + more pics... http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    A bit more Space-Arachnophobia:

tholian_battle_group__01_by_karytyrrell-dc6rpfg.jpg

tholian_battle_group__02_by_karytyrrell-dc6rpfw.jpg
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Cats are equal opportunity enslavers.

Gc1AoLN.jpg

Zz'ig Ss'teenyne: "I did not want thisss Earth creature, but by my brood mother'sss bonessss I will take care of it as if it were my own hatchling..."
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    My 2nd choice for my Free 3D Ship Print entry. Went with Yorktown Sci-Oddy instead, but I thought it was a nice pic so sharing it here! :D
    LPHLv5B.jpg
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
    Nice color choices. Shame we can't match our engine glowy parts to the hull color choices we make.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Nice color choices. Shame we can't match our engine glowy parts to the hull color choices we make.

Well... you sorta can with the Risian Corvette...
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    U.S.S. Lady Tano returning to ESD from Lunar orbit:
    dtayeRLh.jpg
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
    piggy_ponders_by_otisnoble-dc6txus.jpgi_forgot_my_sunglasses_by_otisnoble-dc6ty7o.png
    mugi_and_i_on_the_bridge_by_otisnoble-dc4r1hk.png
    mugi_and_i_on_a_date_in_ten_forward_by_otisnoble-dc4r1cd.png
    mugi_and_i_saying_our_prayers_by_otisnoble-dc4r16b.png
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I pressed the trigger...

MustrumRidcully__Selector.jpg

MustrumRidcully__Front.jpg

MustrumRidcully__Right.jpg

To think it will probably take a month or two until I actually get it, and no one aside from perhaps Cryptic has seen the results of gameprint's work, it's probably the most questionable and uncertain luxury expenditure I ever made. (Aside from all the money I already spend on STO since its inception for stuff like liketime subscriptins and almost the entire C-Store portfolio of ships...)

I really hope this won't suck. :)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    edited March 2018
    Nice! Be sure to post pics of it in the Real World so we can see it actual size and live vicariously through your experience. :)
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
    Just one for today...

invictus_by_kurumi_morishita-dc6yywl.jpg

Higher resolution (8K) version of this + more pics... http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Just one for today...

invictus_by_kurumi_morishita-dc6yywl.jpg

LLAP!!!

Where did you cap that? There's a lot going on behind your ship.

Oh, there are usually more info on my deviantart page, but it's during the foundry mission "Invictus" by STOAdmiralAaron (which is really awesome btw!). ∩^ω^∩
    q4F10XV.jpg
    edited March 2018

Oh, there are usually more info on my deviantart page, but it's during the foundry mission "Invictus" by STOAdmiralAaron (which is really awesome btw!). ∩^ω^∩

I swear that some of the best stuff is "hiding" in The Foundry. ( By hiding, I mean easy to discovery by just playing them. )
    :smiley:

Edit - A trailer for Invictus.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfcm48SELZ8
    a bit more Arachnophobia...

tholian_flagship_by_karytyrrell-dc798hp.jpg

tholian_attack_by_karytyrrell-dc798h9.jpg
    my_diverse_crew_by_otisnoble-dc7xn5n.png
    mugi_and_i_say_our_prayers_by_otisnoble-dc7xmuy.png
    high_dive_by_otisnoble-dc7xmo1.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    edited April 2018
    Hey... Did you get stuck in place when they planted that bomb at the end of that platform in the "Egg" chamber? I did?
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
    Hey... Did you get stuck in place when they planed that bomb at the end of that platform in the "Egg" chamber? I did?
    Hey... Did you get stuck in place when they planed that bomb at the end of that platform in the "Egg" chamber? I did?

Yep
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    otisnoble wrote: »

Yep

Did you just double post within the same post? LOL
    YEP
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    garden_party_by_otisnoble-dc80g2h.png
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    The song that comes to mind looking at that cap.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFugRFKqjFg
    a bit more Azure...

white_eagle_by_karytyrrell-dc8311l.jpg

andorian_cruiser_by_karytyrrell-dc830yt.jpg

azure_nebula_by_karytyrrell-dc8310i.jpg
    The song that comes to mind looking at that cap.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFugRFKqjFg

I saw him sing that song in person at Disneyland in 1973
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Bozeman Engine visual on Ent-A cruiser off/on comparison.
    It really lights up the ship since the impulse are in the middle.
    8gpIAIU.jpg
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.