test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Scylla and Charybdis Week 2 Reward

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited February 2018 in Galactic News Network [PC]
The second week of rewards for the new Featured Episode is a deflector that helps control and placate your foes!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10793114
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    The second week of rewards for the new Featured Episode is a deflector that helps control and placate your foes!

Full details here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10793094

Wrong link, as that points to the 20% off services sale..
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Not much of a big reveal when the item description is in the game and in gamepedia. Just sayin.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Bajor_Defense_Set
  • Options
    captpatrick01captpatrick01 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    This time around I brought a proper AOE ship into battle with the Hur'q.
    And I have to say... Blasting those hordes of Hur'q swarmers in a Briostrys with Tube of Medusa playing in the background is actually extremely fitting.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    The warp core isn't listed in the weekly rewards. So how is the 4 piece set obtained?
  • Options
    captpatrick01captpatrick01 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Complete the event reputation eazzie. It contains the warp core along with the Bajoran Interceptor. (And an additional Singularity Core if you use a Rom character.)
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    *KLINGON ROAR OF PURE RAGE*
    Another Patch!?! Really!?!
    As if having spent THE BETTER PART OF THE LAST 24 HOURS PATCHING wasn't enough? Words are inadequate to express my displeasure at having to endure the COLD SNAP again to get to the library so I can patch...
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • Options
    slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    > @eazzie said:
    > The warp core isn't listed in the weekly rewards. So how is the 4 piece set obtained?

This year’s anniversary ship.
  • Options
    beodawn1beodawn1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I played Scylla and Charybdis last week and got the week one prize. It was a pretty fun solo battle BUT now that week 2 has started, I can't get the Hail to accept the quest once I enter the Alpha Quadrant. It won't pop for anything I try. Is anyone else having this issue? What do I have to do to get the quest to start. I have the ship already, I just want the next bajoran part and the quest line.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    > @eazzie said:
    > The warp core isn't listed in the weekly rewards. So how is the 4 piece set obtained?

This year’s anniversary ship.

:) Thanks
  • Options
    streetjudgestreetjudge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    beodawn1 wrote: »
    I played Scylla and Charybdis last week and got the week one prize. It was a pretty fun solo battle BUT now that week 2 has started, I can't get the Hail to accept the quest once I enter the Alpha Quadrant. It won't pop for anything I try. Is anyone else having this issue? What do I have to do to get the quest to start. I have the ship already, I just want the next bajoran part and the quest line.

same problem here, can anybody help ?
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    beodawn1 wrote: »

same problem here, can anybody help ?

you have to do it from the episode list, not the news like after the first time. it'll be under feature episode. if thats not the problem report the bug.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    And I have to say... Blasting those hordes of Hur'q swarmers in a Briostrys with Tube of Medusa playing in the background is actually extremely fitting.
    Oh, now there's a blast from the past (btw, give this metal cover a listen). Ecco the Dolphin is just one of many games from the Genesis/SNES era with awesome music. If you're looking for more of that sort of thing, feel free to look up tuneage from the following titles:

• Rolling Thunder 2 & 3;
    • Strike trilogy (Desert; Jungle; Urban);
    • Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master;
    • Air Diver;
    • Aero Blasters;
    • E-SWAT;
    • Super Metroid;
    • Axelay;
    • Chrono Trigger