test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not receiving reputation requisitions

I have two Competitive Wargames requisition that have been stuck at 100% for weeks now and no matter what I do I can't claim them.
Tagged:

Comments

• dana#2486 dana Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have the exact same issue, only mine have been stuck for months. Support told me it was a game bug with no known fix.
  • slipofthefistslipofthefist Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ugh, wish I had seen this before - same problem for me, came here looking to see if there was a fix.
  • engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    Can you provide your "character@handle" of the character that has a stuck requisition?
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • xxstrahdxx#2836 xxstrahdxx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same thing here, and I know three other player with the same issue.

edited December 2017
    Angela@primal weapon x

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1778446112174693&set=pcb.1778446988841272&type=3&theater

there ya go even gave ya screenshots. Oh and I didn't have another site to post them on so these are posted on facebook, and twitter. I by the way will not be buying another dang thing until this bug is fixed, and I have my engines.
  • slipofthefistslipofthefist Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    K'Ghar@ParagonV01D

Same situation as the screenshot above, pretty sure it's even the same two engines I've got slotted. If any potential fix involves a rollback I'd rather just live with it, though - I've done WAY too much grind in the meantime to just throw it away.
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by engineerb4#4806 on
    STO Software Engineer
    Thank you for the response, I typed this in exactly, and received no items. The windows act like they are waiting for more items, almost as if it doesn't recognize that we have put all of the items needed into the project. When I click on the items them self I get the response. "No Energy Credits Available" for instance when I click on the energy credit icon. and it is the same for every other item required to purchase the items.
    Thank you for the information, it is very helpful. We are investigating the issue. While we work on a permanent fix, try using the following commands in the chat window.

/gslGroupProject_FinalizeFilled Personal_possession_pvprep_s13 0 4
    /gslGroupProject_FinalizeFilled Personal_possession_pvprep_s13 1 4

The 0 and 1 correspond to the slot numbers. These commands should allow you to continue a Competitive Wargames Reputation project that is stuck with all requirements filled.

no luck with these,
  • telquesirtelquesir Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same problem with 2 Competitive Wargames items, I tried the above on chat as well, but no results
    edited December 2017
    I believe I know whats happening, I have the tactical Impulse engine, and in other reputation places such as delta dyson, and terran, if you have a shield, and you want a second shield from that same rep it is half price. However in the Competitive there is three different named shields. hence the problem is the code is telling the game that since i have the tactical impulse engine that it should charge me half price for the science, and the engineering impulses. and the competitive rep store says no you don't have that exact engine so you need to put in full items to acquire this item. So we don't have the room to put in the full amount of items. This is a conflict of the two codes. If you look at my screen shots you will see it is telling me i only have to put in half the items for 2 impulses that I don't already have. Since I don't have these already I in fact need to pay full price for them, and there is no room for me to pay full price.

A simple fix in the code for this should fix it. Oh and I have been informed that 3 other people have acquired this same problem.
  • gorediablo#1392 gorediablo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same problem with my competitive engines. I have said something nothing has yet to be done its been 2 months now. cant cancel it cant collect it. just out the marks and dill...
    edited January 2019
    STO Software Engineer
    thanks, yeah for us no luck. I even pointed this out to a friend who has the same issue he punched them in an no deal for him either. The bug may happen when you do to items of the same type also. That is my friends suggestion.
    edited January 2019
    STO Software Engineer
  • damienandsarahdamienandsarah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i have the same problem, i done a ticket and they told me to post on here.
    I have logged out the game a number of times, played a number of pve's, redone afew missions and changed instants. I have been able to claim items/rewards from other reps i.e counter-command/task force omega, it's just this one that seems stuck. I have also hard reset my xbox

8101423a-dfba-4f95-a75d-543be4d18c12.png