test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ZEN prizes are NOT discounted on PS4...why not???

hawksytshawksyts Member Posts: 52 Arc User
we have some nice discounts in ingame shop..and nice phoenix boxes...but...there is NO slae in ZEN prizes...but there should be because of this advert >>>http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/10745524-zen-discounts-on-ps4!

Comments

• Options
    sojufett#8396 sojufett Member Posts: 2 New User
    They were yesterday. I actually bought some simply because they were on sale ... Up to 25% on the biggest one. I actually got a starter pack I can't seem to redeem though. It says it can be redeemed after the tutorial, but it's nowhere to be found. You happen to know how I go about doing that. Not to hijack your post ... I just thought I could answer yours, and tack on my issue ... It won't let me post my own topic here yet (I JUST started playing).
  • Options
    arbcommander#0976 arbcommander Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @hawksyts said:
    > we have some nice discounts in ingame shop..and nice phoenix boxes...but...there is NO slae in ZEN prizes...but there should be because of this advert >>>http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/10745524-zen-discounts-on-ps4!

Yes, I have the same question! I am from Europe and my store still has the same prices for Zen. Should be discounted untill the 26th right? The ships are on sale though.
  • Options
    Another day gone by...and still NO answer or action taken.. WHY NOT?
    LIES LIES LIES......and greed...and that when its X-mass.
    We’re excited to announce a Zen discount on Playstation 4 From December 21st at 8am PT til December 26th at 8am PT, Captains can get a 10% or more discount on zen purchased on Playstation 4, with even more discounts available for PS+ users! Now’s a great time to get your hands on that ship you’ve been eyeing.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    If I had to make a guess, the discount is applied at checkout, much like the PC bonus is added?
  • Options
    when is this gonna be adressed?? when the year is over?? and all nice ship prizes gone up again?? this is FALSE advertising..and the fact that there is NO reaction is BAD! When this gets adressed i want the same discounts in game that are there right now on the PS4...so discounts on ships and other stuff. For me this x-mass i would finaly buy some zen to get my prefered ship...but no...oh horror...the prizes on the PS4 are NOT discounted as stated in the ad >

We’re excited to announce a Zen discount on Playstation 4 From December 21st at 8am PT til December 26th at 8am PT, Captains can get a 10% or more discount on zen purchased on Playstation 4, with even more discounts available for PS+ users! Now’s a great time to get your hands on that ship you’ve been eyeing.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    hawksyts wrote: »
    Another day gone by...and still NO answer or action taken.. WHY NOT?
    LIES LIES LIES......and greed...and that when its X-mass.

My guess is someone at Sony forgot to activate the sale outside the US. No one is providing any response because maybe it is Christmas Weekend.
  • Options

My guess is someone at Sony forgot to activate the sale outside the US. No one is providing any response because maybe it is Christmas Weekend.[/quote]

yeah...and after x-mass the sale is over...verry nice job...NOT

• Options
    So i bought 2000 Zen for the FULL prize at X-mass..so i could buy the ship i wanted...But that way i payed way to much for my Zen because it was NOT discounted like stated in the ad from the game. I posted a ticket at support. And they are telling me i have to adress it here so i can get compensated.
  • Options
    Another day gone by...still no action ??
  • Options
    This was the message from support...so..i posted it here..
    Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

It might be an issue on our end. Unfortunately, this event already ended, Please post this to our official forums so our developers can investigate and consider a compensation or extension for this. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Regards,
    Codex
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
  • Options
    I just keep pushing...again..another day gone by. They told me to help...so...
  • Options
    still nothing????
  • Options
    And still being ignored??