test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kramp'hiri End Event Pop Up

ainstleyainstley Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Hi there,

At the end of Kramp'hiri event, a pop up happens whether you were participating or not.
This has happened twice to me while I was racing, and just now I almost lost the race as I was negotiating a corner.

Like the snowman not attacking while racing, can you add some code to make sure it does not happen during a race, or make it so it only pops up if you were participating in the event?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    rosvikrosvik Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    That pop-up can be really annoying when you are in the middle of a solo race! It would be nice if it would not appear if you have not participated in the event.
    Ancient Vulcan proverb: "If you are what you eat, then 'Jerk' must be a very popular food on Earth"
  • Options
    omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Agreed, solo race got hosed when I ran off the track.... not really a huge deal just annoying.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    OP, I don't think this is the right place to post about not liking the popup that shows up at the end of the Kramp'iri Event and being able to disable it for those who did not participate in the event. The right place would be in Suggestions. If anyone has the powers to move this topic to that section please do so. Thanks.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    rowin4010rowin4010 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    As with other posters, I agree that the notice at the end of the Kramp'hiri event is distracting whilst racing (failed a race just now thanks to it :s ). What should happen is a notice to the side of the screen (like with the beginning of the event) and if you wish to know more, then click on that, rather than having a honking great big notice shoved in your face and blocking your view (especially on some of those nasty hairpin bends!).

@ sthe91: The OP wasn't complaining about the notice, just that it can be annoying getting it shoved 'in yer face' in the middle of a race.
    "I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)