test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC and Console Patch Notes for 12/14/17

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 12/14 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours on PC (What time is this for me?) and 7AM Pacific for 2 hours on Console. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes for PC here.
You can find our patch notes for Console here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Great to see the Tzen-Tar is getting fixed, I was having problems with it after acquiring it a few days ago.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • Options
    ainstleyainstley Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yay for Cherry Epohhs. If they were a currency it would probably crash today with all the trade ins that are going to happen!
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    well done!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    Nice fixes, especially the competitive marks. Saving for flak shot for a newer character, and the competitive ques are dead.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The other place you can get competitive marks are the RAs.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,806 Arc User
    Good to see the Eppoh marks issue being fixed.

Just want to mention this: Competitive marks are still missing from Endeavour mark packs.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,769 Arc User
    HOO-RAY! Here's hoping my Cherry Epohhs happy in there new home with Q's Epohh Lady. :p
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    Maintenance is complete! Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game.