test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Humble Bundle - Get TOS Bridge Officers and support great charities!

2»

Comments

• aberantaberant Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    aberant wrote: »
    Is this for only one character or is it for all Federation toons?

All Federation toons.
    I got it and was able to claim them on both my Fed toons.

Thanks, at least that makes $35 a little more justified.
  • chubbydevilchubbydevil Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Are these usually worth to buy? Or something good will be revealed at the last day? Games that I'm seeing seems to be either old version already such as GW2 Heroic Edition, BETA keys/DLC, and some are usually games few people are interested in.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    Unless you play alot of those other games, $35 is a bit steep for a holo-boff pack.

That was my thought as well. I already have the holo-BOff pack but did want it to give to someone else I thought would enjoy it. There isn't a single other thing in that bundle I am interested in at all. Because of that, $35 for the BOff pack isn't really worth it in my opinion. If threw in a T6U MU ship or a T6U Ambassador, I'd be down with throwing $40 at least.
  • hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I haven't been able to start the Arc Launcher in quite some while, any time I try it just gives me the little spinning "working" for about 5 to 10 seconds and then....stops. I've tried just about everything I can think of, including "Run as Administrator", but it still won't open. I'd be willing to shell out the $35, but.....if I can't open the Launcher to redeem the code, what's the point?
  • chubbydevilchubbydevil Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Offer not available in your region. 35 bucks and almost half is not available for your region? I guess offer is only to US.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    hivercide wrote: »
    I haven't been able to start the Arc Launcher in quite some while, any time I try it just gives me the little spinning "working" for about 5 to 10 seconds and then....stops. I've tried just about everything I can think of, including "Run as Administrator", but it still won't open. I'd be willing to shell out the $35, but.....if I can't open the Launcher to redeem the code, what's the point?

dont need to use arc launcher to redeem... there is a web based page. saved on favorites at home... if no one posts it or you cant find with search engine will post then.
  • bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Can this be used on the console?
    bmcd73 wrote: »
    Can this be used on the console?

nope
  • krotazkrotaz Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Giving to a charity is good and it is nice to see that STO is supporting this by giving us something for being generous. However, I am the type of person that likes to investigate any charity I donate to and make sure it is a valid organization that actually does more than line an administration's pockets. Unfortunately the majority of charities noted with the Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017 are not listed with the BBB as an accredited charity. Being listed would require them to meet certain items such as list how much of their funding goes to administration, fundraising, and programs. Granted a few of these are UK organizations but if they are going to collect US funding is it too much to ask to for them to be listed with the Better Business Bureau here? Fortunately you can select which of the charities to contribute to and I would recommend anyone review a charity before donating to it.