test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 12/4/17

Tribble will be updated to ST.80.20171118a.7

General:
  • Queue UI Updates:
    • Double-clicking a queue now automatically queues the player.
    • After a player queues for a match, then closes the window, re-opens the window to queue for more, the original queue will no longer be dropped.
    • Made the alert notifications more clearly describe what information it’s conveying.
  • Added Weekend events to the calendar for December-January.

Systems:
  • Resolved an issue that allowed the Experimental Flak Shot Artillery to target cloaked enemies.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented several ships from being able to activate Subspace Interception.
  • Resolved stacking and description issues with the Shield Overload Starship Trait.
  • Updating Tractor Beam Mines to claim that they tractor things and not chase things.
  • The Introspection Personal Trait now only plays FX while in combat.
  • Resolved an issue where the Turtle Starship Trait would activate at full throttle
  • Resolved an issue that allowed Emitter Synergy to activate twice on some abilities.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the Staff of Landru and Soothing Pheromones kit modules from being treated as control kit modules in some cases.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented Automated Adrenal Hypo from being treated as a heal.
  • The Automated Adrenal Hypo Kit Module's minimum cooldown is now 45 seconds.
  • Resolved an issue that caused several abilities to display incorrectly, such as the Pulse Phaser proc buff and debuff icons.
  • Resolved an issue where tooltips were showing durations for powers and buffs that are always on.
  • Resolved an issue where some 23rd Century items were not labeled that they were from the 23rd Century.

Known Issues:
  • There are a number of Queue related issues being worked on that stem from the updates we are making.

Comments

• Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    [*] Resolved an issue that caused several abilities to display incorrectly, such as the Pulse Phaser proc buff and debuff icons.

Does this mean the proc reversal issue for the pulse phasers is now gonna be fixed? Because I don't recall seeing mention of it being sorted anywhere.
    This patch note makes it look like it's a visual tootip issue rather than the bug players were reporting.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    After a player queues for a match, then closes the window, re-opens the window to queue for more, the original queue will no longer be dropped.

Can you clarify what is meant by this? Which window? There's the queue window itself, and then there's the Accept/Decline window. Is this bug responsible for so many of the dropped matches we've been seeing?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    Anyone else not able to get on tribble after the latest patch? It says The operation identifier is not valid.
  • Options
    vikary#8860 vikary Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I'm having that problem as well. ^ I've Tried force verifying as well but that doesn't work.
  • Options
    Anyone else not able to get on tribble after the latest patch? It says The operation identifier is not valid.
    I'm having that problem as well. ^ I've Tried force verifying as well but that doesn't work.

I was able to patch and run the game. As for force-verify not working, I already reported that in "PC Gameplay Bug Reports".

Holodeck ticket 4,626,730: "Force verify" no longer works
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I don't know why this wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, but there's now a 64-bit version of the game client.

64-bit Game Client

Also, I'm still seeing flickering in both the 32-bit version and the 64-bit version.

Flickering tribbles on Federation fleet starbase
    Flickering ground weapons
    Post edited by frtoaster on
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I'm compiling some test data for the devs using multiple different system setups from multiple different people. From what my crew is seeing so far I don't think it's an AMD vs Intel issue. Given I don't have access to the back end resources that they do but I can test some stuff from the playerside. If any devs are keeping an eye on this post I will have something for you guys shortly in the Bug Basher forum.

I would encourage everyone having issues to post what kind of processor you have, windows operating system, and be sure to give the specific processor model and such.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator