test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Really need to add ability to skip the New Romulus Cutscene

Dev's please add a way to skip the New Romulus cutscene. Its bad enough I have to sit through it on each and every toon I create that has to travel there for the New Rom Rep. But since you added the missions to the Feature Episodes I randomly get the cutscene play when I beam down. Esp if a character hasn't been there for a while.

Also i've noticed that despite completing the reputation on toons, the missions in the feature episodes are all locked out until i complete the New Romulus Aid one which means... Yup having to sit through the cutscene. Its a long scene to have to sit through and is totally unneeded as the zone is a open zone with more often than not active players already there meaning the NPC's are or should already be in place. So no need to load in the background.

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.

Comments

• Options
    circeseye1circeseye1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    there are alot of long cutscenes i wish i could click out of. sigh
  • Options
    mspfuelermspfueler Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    If you're part of a fleet, beam to the embassy and go through the door on the right when exiting the transporter room. Viola! No enduring the cutscene.
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

• Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    mspfueler wrote: »
    If you're part of a fleet, beam to the embassy and go through the door on the right when exiting the transporter room. Viola! No enduring the cutscene.

Thanks for the tip
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    spacecatz#6038 spacecatz Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I wish they would let us skip the Yesterday's War and Future Proof missions.