Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    yeah.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Why don’t you participate then without a real PvP match?

Just fake one. Have a friend doff while u vaporize him 5 times and done. Takes 1 minute if at all.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    reemus#2383 reemus Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Named my ship "Just here for the box", set my cruise control, weapons to autofire, eat pizza
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, when I saw what the Endeavor was, I was like "Oh, h3ll no!" and did other things.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Never like PvP myself, nearly everyone insults you and act like bratty 12 year old's.

Then the Hard Core PvPer's go psycho if you don't do exactly what they demand. It's like visiting my family on Christmas. Which I stopped doing.

As I mentioned in another thread. It may not work for the Endeavor. But to avoid the hard core PvPer and/or the insulting. One can always use the private challenge with friends.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    I did the endeavor and a few daily wrappers for dil, nobody ever said a peep.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I joined a ground arena, took off my armor and shield and just waited for it to end.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    No one ever said that these Endeavors were only going to include parts of the game WE want to participate in. Or only going to include parts of the game we were set up to excel at. It was supposed to rotate to all parts of the game.

Completing the mission nets the reward. Don't "endeavor" to complete said mission...there is no prize. So, half-TRIBBLE it if you want to...but you don't get the pay out for doing nothing.

I think it is refreshing that they had the fortitude to put PvP up on the block. It is unfortunate to have the "mechanic" to finish was broken, again.

I am surprised more players, than not, are trying it. And some are enjoying it. And good for them. The rest of us can wait.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,928 Arc User
    I don't usually PvP but for this Endeavour I took my melee toon. Was fun to defeat players with just one or two Voth furiadon attacks + a holo-Tzenkethi attack from the lobi store armour.

It's nice when a special, non-standard build gives some advantage because other players don't expect it.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.

[6/12 9:59][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 24097 (13711) Physical Damage(Critical) to Elite Tactical Drone
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Just skip it next time OP.

Nobody cares whether or not you participate.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Not a PVPer but this Thread makes absolutely no sense. I start a Thread, insult others, and state that I will not read any replies. Do everyone a favor and don't even start this kind of Thread to begin with.

Keep the stream of consciousness internalized.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »
    Not a PVPer but this Thread makes absolutely no sense. I start a Thread, insult others, and state that I will not read any replies. Do everyone a favor and don't even start this kind of Thread to begin with.

Keep the stream of consciousness internalized.

I was thinking of tagging @baddmoonrizin
    This thread has absolutely no value, and is not even a discussion. It's vapid.

Op must have delusions of grandeur or something. Self importance and such.

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    just because you dont like PVP (i suspect your just bad at it and dont want to learn how to get better) i mean why should you? when all you have to do in the regular game is roll your face on the keyboard and poof! games over although i do love those High DPS folks who drown in their own tears when they realize 1651651651651 DPS means nothing here...the meta is different by again i see tons of folks pvpin .....................perhaps you just need GIT-GUD
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • Options
    wildweasal wrote: »
    when all you have to do in the regular game is roll your face on the keyboard and poof!

:tongue:

I'm dead. lol
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    idiotic attitude, wonder who he is calling a psychopath
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,181 Community Moderator
    I enjoyed the Competative PvE because the mechanics weren't just "Shoot all the things". There were some puzzles. If those counted towards the Endeavor I'd do it. But straight PvP? Eh... no. Lexington's a pretty decent PvE build that can hold its own against an average player build. I know her limits. Vapers are a big NO.

Give me an actual battle that really tests a build's strengths and weaknesses, where BOff ability activation and maneuverability matters. Not one-shot hit and run gimmicks.

So basically... I want an actual Trek fight. Not 360 No-scope instakills.

And that, ladies and gentlemen... and assorted dragons (in case crash arrives), is why teh Ratty does not enjoy PvP.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,117 Arc User
    I refuse to do admiralty today!
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I’m boycotting all PVE endeavors from now on. All PVP players need to do it unison. Eventually, we will force Cryptic to make ALL endeavors PVP. PVE players don’t need the skill points anyway, it’s not like they know how to use them.
This discussion has been closed.