test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Highest Dranuur Holding so far?

I was wondering what the highest tier some of the larger fleets have gotten their Colony Holding to so far? (And...on a side, but related, note...I'd love to catch up with someone in game for an invite to the map if they have some finished buildings...as mine is all still scaffolding and I'd love to take a look).

Comments

• Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Been like 4-5 days since the first fleets finished with tier 1.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    How can you possibly be past Tier 1? I know we have had tons of Temporal Shenanigans in this game but that is just pushing it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    How can you possibly be past Tier 1? I know we have had tons of Temporal Shenanigans in this game but that is just pushing it.

- Taken from Fleet Recruitment forum;

"October 11

your doing good t1 colony for us was done about 23 hours ago we are tier 1 morale and tier infrastructure in 1 hr 45 mins"

So judging from that fleets post in Fleet Recruitment I'd say they are one of the first.

We should be done with T1 by Wednesday... maybe Tuesday night. Will have to check progress tonight.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    This was brought to you by the makers of Pampers...

7796db8e38782d3e829827af08ed352d.jpg​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User

I haven't even bothered starting any of the projects for this holding. So it's literally at Tier 0, with 0 experience.

Guess that means I win... as I'm not foolish enough to give in to the grind. I might pitch in and help with an Invasion here and there. But, that's about it.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User

If they went as fast as possible, they could have finished their Tier 1 upgrades already. 276/24=11.5 days. We're almost 2 days beyond that now. Now, nobody could be tier 2 in anything yet, but they could have the upgrades behind them, and thus be beyond Tier 1,as in looking at it in the rear-view mirror on their way to Tier 2.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    Still T1. Maybe some plant pots and a beach, so whopdi do. :o
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    railcarrailcar Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    > @anodynes said:

> If they went as fast as possible, they could have finished their Tier 1 upgrades already. 276/24=11.5 days. We're almost 2 days beyond that now. Now, nobody could be tier 2 in anything yet, but they could have the upgrades behind them, and thus be beyond Tier 1,as in looking at it in the rear-view mirror on their way to Tier 2.

At 500xp/10 minutes for invasion tokens the one branch (renewable energy?) could be up to t2 possibly even t3 at this point. I know at least one fleet with enough xp for t3, but they were still finishing their t1 upgrades so they hadn't hit it yet.

Of course this xp has since been nerfed, but any fleet that took advantage of it may have saved themselves somewhere in the hundreds of thousands of dil while it was available. I'm a bit disappointed my smaller guild won't be able to take advantage of those savings.
  • Options
    What was this XP Token and how was it nerfed, and when?
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    What was this XP Token and how was it nerfed, and when?

It is a project that grants 3 Invasion tokens and costs 50,000 Fleet Credits, 5,000 Dilithium, and Expertise. The Invasion tokens are required to do a certain Colony event. If it was originally giving 500 XP for doing a 10 minute project, then it was likely nerfed to 5 XP, but I have no idea if this bug existed or when it was nerfed.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User

Just to let you know...

nofr8.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Mm5NeXy.gif