test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't access subscribe page

dragoshawdragoshaw Member Posts: 33 Arc User
I am wanting to check out the subscription page to possibly purchase lifetime but I cannot access the page. Is it down or just all together gone?

Comments

• dragoshawdragoshaw Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Anyone else having issues?
    Update. Talked to live chat. It appears to be a known issue.
  • solo022#3241 solo022 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I paid for the 1 month subscription just yesterday and i still have no subscription contacted support they are aware of the issue but can't say when it will be fixed. I am p....d to say the least but don't know about the lifetime service. I wanted to check the subscription service see if it was worth it so i decided to test it with the 1 month service before going lifetime. Well all i can say is at this point 3 month, 6 month, lifetime, THEY CAN COUNT ME OUT and this is very unprofessional. Before people pay actual money for their services it should be info to let people know there is an issue and the service you PURCHASED may or may not be available at this time but no warning to customers that the service is broken.
    Post edited by solo022#3241 on
    I paid for the 1 month subscription just yesterday and i still have no subscription contacted support they are aware of the issue but can't say when it will be fixed. I am p....d to say the least but don't know about the lifetime service. I wanted to check the subscription service see if it was worth it so i decided to test it with the 1 month service before going lifetime. Well all i can say is at this point 3 month, 6 month, lifetime, THEY CAN COUNT ME OUT and this is very unprofessional. Before people pay actual money for their services it should be info to let people know there is an issue and the service you PURCHASED may or may not be available at this time but no warning to customers that the service is broken.
    Yeah I wonder if the whole system crashed then. No wonder they didn't do the lifetime sale yet.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Too early for a 2nd LTS sale for this year. I expect it to come either next month or in December.

Click following link to see past sales of the LTS.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Lifetime_subscription