test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 9/28/17

Tribble has been updated to ST.80.20170917b.16

General:
  • Resolved an issue that Na'kuhl engine FX to grow over time.
  • Polished multiple cutscenes throughout S14 features.

Lukari Fleet Colony
  • Numerous updates to the environment have been made.
  • Edited and updated text seen throughout the colony.
  • Audio around the colony environment has been updated.
  • Audio for items and traits gained from the colony has been updated.
  • Modified the text of multiple colony item tooltips and descriptions.
  • Fleet Holding UI has been updated.

Fleet Coffer:
  • Add resources generated per day to the fleet coffer tab.

Dranuur Beach Assault
  • Numerous updates to the environment have been made.
  • Updated FX throughout the queue.
  • Resolved an issue that sometimes caused double backpacks to appear on players.

Dranuur Gauntlet
  • Elite queues will now display Dreadnought kills.

Comments

• Options
    alphahydrialphahydri Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    So, I'm having issues with my Tribble fleet's tailor.

Whenever I approach the tailor, they say that they cannot offer me any services because the fleet "needs to progress further within the colony tiers," or something to that effect. This is despite the fact that our colony is fully upgraded. Is the tailor not yet functional on Tribble, or is it glitched out for my fleet?

EDIT: Another thing to note are the banners and flags that hang around the colony. There seems to be an issue with them related to shadows that causes them to be completely black on one side. I have a feeling this is not intentional.

EDIT 2: Removed mention of personnel officer glitch. I found out it was an issue on my end! :)
  • Options
    roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    alphahydri wrote: »
    So, I'm having issues with my Tribble fleet's tailor.

Whenever I approach the tailor, they say that they cannot offer me any services because the fleet "needs to progress further within the colony tiers," or something to that effect. This is despite the fact that our colony is fully upgraded. Is the tailor not yet functional on Tribble, or is it glitched out for my fleet?

EDIT: Another thing to note are the banners and flags that hang around the colony. There seems to be an issue with them related to shadows that causes them to be completely black on one side. I have a feeling this is not intentional.

EDIT 2: Removed mention of personnel officer glitch. I found out it was an issue on my end! :)

I would hazard a guess the Tailor isn't functional yet, as I've heard no news of a custom outfit, which so far all holdings and even the starbase itself have had. Or, there is a slim possibility your Tribble Fleet hasn't actually unlocked the tailor (it isn't part of the holding tiers, but it's own special project).

Also, on a totally unrelated note, can we PLEASE be able to skip the "Future Proof" story arc. I am getting pretty sick of having to go through 5 missions (since Sunrise is thankfully skippable) just to be able to play the "New Frontiers" story arc. Every other arc is skippable barring a few select missions (like the go-here type non-replayble micro-missions), yet "Future Proof" annoyingly isn't.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    So on the new Lobi store Tzenkethi space set...
    Tzenkethi Resolve Set Bonuses:

Set 2: Motivational Measures
    ◦+25% Projectile Damage
    ◦+15% Shield Resistance

Set 3: Subatomic Aptitude
    ◦+25% Tetryon Damage
    ◦Activating a Torpedo Bridge Officer ability applies: •+25% Flight Turn Rate for 5 sec

Did you just give a set bonus to damage that does nothing for the weapons in the set? I believe the Tetryon damage-based torpedo in this set may not gain bonuses from Projectile Damage bonuses... Not a very "motivational measure" after all :smirk:.

• Options
    roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    nikeix wrote: »
    So on the new Lobi store Tzenkethi space set...
    Tzenkethi Resolve Set Bonuses:

Set 2: Motivational Measures
    ◦+25% Projectile Damage
    ◦+15% Shield Resistance

Set 3: Subatomic Aptitude
    ◦+25% Tetryon Damage
    ◦Activating a Torpedo Bridge Officer ability applies: •+25% Flight Turn Rate for 5 sec

Did you just give a set bonus to damage that does nothing for the weapons in the set? I believe the Tetryon damage-based torpedo in this set may not gain bonuses from Projectile Damage bonuses... Not a very "motivational measure" after all :smirk:.

I'm not sure, but I think it may benefit from projectile buffs. It may be tet based, but it's still a torpedo. As there are 4 types of weapon, Torpedoes, Mines, Beams and Cannons, which fall under Projectiles (Torps/Mines) and Directed Energy (Beams/Cannons) As it's neither a beam nor a cannon, it makes sense it benefits from Projectile buffs and not Directed Energy.

To my knowledge, these energy torps are still torps, but rather than being kinetic in the form of quantum, photon, etc. They are energy in one of the energy types.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.