test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Long range science vessel articualtion Broken

quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
after the patch after the summer event apparently borked the warp nacelle articulation that is signature to this ship . earlier this week i know it worked on my main , got my AOY toon up to where he can run a intrepid and it doesnt work changed to my main with the ship and same effect . never known a game to have REPEAT Bugs appear so constantly after being FIXED ticket 4,029,514.
while others may feel this is a small thing but it really isnt its a selling point of the ship , like any other special feature to a ship , like dysons destroyers transformation or siege mode , if these effects didnt work players who used and payed for these effects would complain which is why i am reporting this bug

Comments

• quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    so still after still more patches this system still fails to work properly warp articulation is broken still , even in the warp out animation from a map it only works about 50% of the time and never works in sector space like it should , now this should be something that they can fix seeing its been fixed in the past , but gets broken when any major patch happens where they put back on certain EVENT code that breaks it again , i would like this fixed , this game seems too have more bugs than the current verison of star citizen in its ALPHA state , i mean really ??? AAA f2p title that cant fix a simple animation queue ? im sorry but i paid for this ship to do what its not doing what it was described to do , its a function that its supposed to do , its now been a on going issue for over a yr now , im sorry but this is ridiculous , i cant in good faith buy anything or promote this game to others if this kind of thing is never addressed over a YEAR with no fix , this isn't a simple minor bug , not to the people who PAID for this ship , what makes it worse is that no matter the version of the ship from lower tier to the max fleet t6 version its all the same ,
  • quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    Still nothing