test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ridiculous alien species which you are glad haven't made it into the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Would we ever need to meet them?

latest?cb=20161120183856&path-prefix=en
    While they don't show up in game, it is mentioned in a doff mission that the B'omar were destroyed by the Vaadwaur.

You can help out some refugees or w/e.

I could imagine the Bomar offered the Vaadwaur a flight path through their territory on their quest to destroy another race. Then Vaadwaur then quickly reconsidered and killed the Bomar instead. :D
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    I'm glad we haven't seen any generic magic-men made of spacedust in the game. Especially not one that has crazy macguffin powers like "energy" that can turn off a starship or mind control people.

Yep. I'm really happy that hasn't happened.

....yep.
  • Options
    bigananibiganani Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    One of the Andeteans is actually a celebrity cameo. what celebrity? Which Antedean? only way to find out is to read the credits. :p

Of races I actually legitimately didn't want to ever see again? that race from cogenitor is one.

Unfortunately, half the population of the forums probably if they even read the credits for the episode would know the name, or have even heard of Fleetwood Mac...

• Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    I'll second the Tak Tak and Bynars, and add pretty much all the generic humanoids from TOS and TNG. Also the Gorgon from "And the Children Shall Lead".

I wouldn't mind never seeing the Son'a and the Ba'ku again, although of course the former are already in STO.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »

latest?cb=20121207032445&path-prefix=enlatest?cb=20121126173006&path-prefix=en

We need these in the game now! You hear me Cryptic!!! GAME ... ADD THEM!!! :O
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Well the Gorgan appeared in the old exploration areas and the Bynar are DOFFS.