What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NEW SERIES: Star Trek Continues

13»

Comments

• Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    As I've told you in PM, and I've repeatedly said so in my reviews on the Foundry: I adore this series! It is wonderful to have TOS missions to play, especially ones with as authentic a feel as these.

I hadn't seen this thread before, and I must say, I was staggered to see plans for at least one TOS Klingon and TOS Romulan episode! KDF-allied Romulan, I presume? I hadn't thought things could get better, but missions for 23rd century Romulan and Klingon characters? Yes, please, and thank you; a platter of tribble kabobs and a case of Romulan Ale are headed your way!

Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Options
    rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »
    As I've told you in PM, and I've repeatedly said so in my reviews on the Foundry: I adore this series! It is wonderful to have TOS missions to play, especially ones with as authentic a feel as these.

I hadn't seen this thread before, and I must say, I was staggered to see plans for at least one TOS Klingon and TOS Romulan episode! KDF-allied Romulan, I presume? I hadn't thought things could get better, but missions for 23rd century Romulan and Klingon characters? Yes, please, and thank you; a platter of tribble kabobs and a case of Romulan Ale are headed your way!

Keep up the GREAT work!

I Expect those in my mail. :smiley:

Thank you, It will be UFP allied Romulans, because the UFP has most players ... it seemed logical.
    If you have any ideas for content, lines and etc then please let me know.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »

Keep up the GREAT work!

I Expect those in my mail. :smiley:

Thank you, It will be UFP allied Romulans, because the UFP has most players ... it seemed logical.
    If you have any ideas for content, lines and etc then please let me know.

The Ale is ready, and my Klingon chefs are working on the tribble kabobs now, so they'll be hot and fresh for you. :)

As for my KDF-Rom assumption, it was because during TOS, the Romulan Star Empire and Klingon Empire were allied by the 3rd season (Romulans using D-7's in The Enterprise Incident), and both were enemies of the Federation at the time. FED-allied Romulans during TOS era just seems ... odd.

Not that it will affect me either way, I made both a KDF-Rom and a FED-Rom specifically so I could play any and all Romulan Foundry missions.

Now if I could just talk you into a mission for TOS era Gorn, we'd have the full trifecta! ;)
  • Options
    Well those missions will be linked to the alliance breaking up and I'm making it UFP allied only because of the number of people that play UFP compared to KDF and Rom.

I want to use Gorn, infact episode six was suppose to be, but they havn't provided the ToS costume for it yet. :cry:

Difficult enough making ToS Tholian looking ships lol
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • Options
    Episode Thirteen: Somewhen
    - Published -

Name: Star Trek Continues - Ep13
    ID: ST-HL3SFUCDU
    Author: @rickysmith1
    Level: 31+

Description:
    It is Stardate 6881.1, the year is 2270; The Original Series Era.

You have been ordered to the Tholian Pyramid, a region of space where ships have never returned and the laws of physics go the way of the Dodo.
    However, all is not lost as an old friend assists you in your mission.

Head to Betreka Nebula within the Betazed Sector
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
  • Options
    Episode Fourteen: The Boy Who Lived
    - Published -

Name: Star Trek Continues - Ep 14
    ID: ST-HP4CIOMF9
    Level: 11+

Description:
    It is Stardate 6940.2, the year is 2270; The Original Series Era.

Ship moral is at an all-time high when the Doctor's Daughter visits, but things take a turn for the worst when an alien race arrests him on charges of genocide.

Head to Risa System within the Risa Sector
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Episode Fifthteen: Empathy
    - Awaiting Spell Checking -

Name: Star Trek Continues - Ep 15
    ID: ST-HUNW4K3UZ
    Level: Any Level

Description:
    It is Stardate 6972.3, the year is 2270; The Original Series Era.

Klingons have invaded a colony and the Enterprise is missing in action.
    You must investigate the situation and safe the starfleet cadets trapped on the surface.

Head to Deep Space K-7 within the Aldebaran Sector
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
  • Options
    haurianthauriant Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Ricky, I enjoy the characters you've created for this series enough that I'd like to add them to my TOS-era crew complement. Any chance you would be willing to provide costume settings, so I (and anyone else who wants to do this) could get them right?
  • Options
    hauriant wrote: »
    Ricky, I enjoy the characters you've created for this series enough that I'd like to add them to my TOS-era crew complement. Any chance you would be willing to provide costume settings, so I (and anyone else who wants to do this) could get them right?

Sure; it has been something I have been meaning to do for awhile, but keep getting side-tracked with work or fatherhood.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES