test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF active fleet for my 2 Fed toons!

rovaldrovald Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi all,

Returning player looking for a fleet for my 2 Fed toons, one is a Science officer other is a Rommy Tac officer. Got to be active as I like to chat and do PvE/PvP queues with others. Lots of thing have changed since i last played but the game overall for me is better for them changes.

Add me and we can have a chat :)

Cheers,

Rovald

Comments

• kev10882kev10882 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    What kind of fleet u looking for I run a roleplayig fleet if that interest you look me up in game James carter@kev10882
    Fleet Admiral Connell
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 517 Media Corps
    rovald wrote: »
    Hi all,

Returning player looking for a fleet for my 2 Fed toons, one is a Science officer other is a Rommy Tac officer. Got to be active as I like to chat and do PvE/PvP queues with others. Lots of thing have changed since i last played but the game overall for me is better for them changes.

Cheers,

Rovald

Hi @rovald,

I would like to recommend the Priority One Armada for your to join. We are a mature, casual and very friendly group of fleets. We have a wide range of members from new or returning players to long time vets. I have linked our main recruitment thread below for you to take a look at. I have also linked our website below too. If you have any questions that you would like answered then please let me know and I will do my best to answer them for you. Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Link to Priority One Armada recruitment thread: Click Here

Link to Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • rovaldrovald Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    kev10882 wrote: »
    What kind of fleet u looking for I run a roleplayig fleet if that interest you look me up in game James carter@kev10882

Hi Kev, not really into roleplay fleets, sorry mate, thanks for your reply though!
    winters83 wrote: »
    rovald wrote: »
    Hi all,

Cheers,

Rovald

Hi @rovald,

I would like to recommend the Priority One Armada for your to join. We are a mature, casual and very friendly group of fleets. We have a wide range of members from new or returning players to long time vets. I have linked our main recruitment thread below for you to take a look at. I have also linked our website below too. If you have any questions that you would like answered then please let me know and I will do my best to answer them for you. Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Link to Priority One Armada recruitment thread: Click Here

Link to Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters

Looks good, ill post an app when I get home from work. As long as your fleets are active i'd be happy to sign up. feel free to add me in game if you wish to talk with me more :)