test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] The Son'a Dreadnought Promo Becomes an Infinity R&D Promo!

2»

Comments

• pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    I was going to add something, but everything has been well expressed already.

Would have bought pretty much all these ships by now if they were in the c-store.
    If you're going to have this gamble nonsense and expense, it should at least be account unlock.

I was half-tempted for a second. Annoraaaaax!
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,148 Arc User
    Can we have a token that requires Lobi to purchase to make X lockbox/Lobi/Promo ship available account wide?

I.E.

Character 1 has X ship
    Chapter 1 buys Y token with Lobi allowing Character 2 & 3 to claim X ship
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • artrineiousartrineious Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    i like that cryptic made an effort to hear our crys but to have this meny ships in a pack and still have a 1 in 300 chance to get one is TRIBBLE it wont break the bank to up the drop chance on these things
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    1:100 for R&D, 1:250 for Lockboxes.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    So saw a Son'a Dread outside DS9 and my thought was "Dude, I sure hope you didn't pick that over the T6 Enterprise out of the box." :D
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • elfleshelflesh Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    1:250 doesn't sound particularly appealing to me, either.

Thanx for the heads up
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    So saw a Son'a Dread outside DS9 and my thought was "Dude, I sure hope you didn't pick that over the T6 Enterprise out of the box." :D

Must have been a missclick! :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    As I wrote in another thread, I converted dil to zen and got a r&d pack, copied it over to tribble until I had 64 and got nothing out of it. That would have been 160 Euros for not even enough Lobi for a ship pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    Why would I want an obsolete bucket of bolts? :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    Maybe they already had the T6 Constitution?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    We had one today in the Badlands, seemed to be fairly quick at Full Impulse getting to the next area. Most of the times I saw it, it looked to be immobile facing the target object with the sails extended. The thing reminded me of a frill-necked lizard.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    The T6 Connie is not worth 250 lockbox keys or any amount over 1 billion ecs.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    The T6 Connie is not worth 250 lockbox keys or any amount over 1 billion ecs.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • daciaeternadaciaeterna Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    All nice and good but for what ? to play isa for the 1000 time after you waited 20 minutes ?
    This game has become a big waste of time. Trying to play something that takes 5 minutes and you have to wait 20-30 to start if you are lucky. I know this marketing strategy worked but maybe now is the time to make some good content for people to use that 200+ USD big ships ...
    Why so many people left the game ? Another 100 promo ships won't bring them back, content will. And not that bull content with timegate after timegate but quality one, the one were players actually have fun ... if you still remember how is made ...
      HcmgIKI.png
    • kimikokimiko Member Posts: 3 Arc User
      Wow, so sick of these stupid promos where you never get a damn ship. Just sell it already and stop trying to make money off the backs of people that might have an impulse problem.
    • prototype416prototype416 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
      Someone dropped the ball on the dates for this seeing as it was posted today and the dates (as shown below) are from over a month ago.

idJrHqn.png
    • capone001#7972 capone001 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
      Please tell me the 23rd Century Connie will end up on the c-store or lobi..its not the best solution but gotta be better then buying a TRIBBLE load of packs and not getting anything. These are some of the most popular ships in the Trek universe. Cant understand why they put them behind walls.
      Here is an interesting Patch Note from Update 5.5 in SWOTOR:

'Starting with Shipment 10, each pack opened increases the chance of receiving a platinum item.'

So with their prolific set of 'Lockboxes' (Cartel Packs) they are now going to increase the chance of getting a very rare item per each pack opened.
      Judge Dan Haywood
      l don't know.
      Lt. Philip J. Minns