test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Nimbus III stuck on load screen for 2 days

hy3rfir3hy3rfir3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I played on Nimbus III fine for several days, then when I ran over to start "A Fistful of Gorn" I got a phone call and was logged out for inactivity. Then my account was stuck for 2 days until I contacted Support and they moved my character to Sector space. Please fix or provide a way for me to automatically bump my character to sector space myself.

Comments

• jacegyanjacegyan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    This is not a one time occurrence. This is a BUG. This is my second charcter (KDF) to crash on the Nimbus III load screen for Fist Full of Gorn. Once my character was sent to sector space, upon returning, same crash, same location, same result.
  • jadedvdragoon#8633 jadedvdragoon Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I gave up on my two chars because of the bug and there is nothing being done about it it seems so not wasting time worrying about them as I am almost back to the last level my latest was before being ensnared by the bug.

Still sad that i had to do this a third time.

If they are not going to fix it at least let us auto eject from the system if the player is stuck on the load screen for too long.

Save a lot of trouble for everyone
  • sonic7870#8477 sonic7870 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    hy3rfir3 wrote: »
    I played on Nimbus III fine for several days, then when I ran over to start "A Fistful of Gorn" I got a phone call and was logged out for inactivity. Then my account was stuck for 2 days until I contacted Support and they moved my character to Sector space. Please fix or provide a way for me to automatically bump my character to sector space myself.

The devs are aware of the problem and are working on a fix which may be ready for the next patch update (not to be confused with the weekly maintenance).

If there is a patch update it'll be posted in the ps4 news of the website beforehand.
    Salori (Fed Tactical) - 60
    Kitanca (KDF Science) - 53
    Jon (23c Fed Science) - 7
  • jadedvdragoon#8633 jadedvdragoon Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I hope you are right because i am am enjoying thus far and want to keep going along with it but can't until it is and will be nice to get back my MIA chars, as i didn't see the need to get them back right away
  • phil227#1911 phil227 Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @sonic7870#8477 said:
    > hy3rfir3 wrote: »
    >
    > I played on Nimbus III fine for several days, then when I ran over to start "A Fistful of Gorn" I got a phone call and was logged out for inactivity. Then my account was stuck for 2 days until I contacted Support and they moved my character to Sector space. Please fix or provide a way for me to automatically bump my character to sector space myself.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The devs are aware of the problem and are working on a fix which may be ready for the next patch update (not to be confused with the weekly maintenance).
    >
    > If there is a patch update it'll be posted in the ps4 news of the website beforehand.

That would be good cause I really don't want to have to delete my character I have way too much on my Main that I can't afford to lose.
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    > @sonic7870#8477 said:
    > hy3rfir3 wrote: »
    >
    > I played on Nimbus III fine for several days, then when I ran over to start "A Fistful of Gorn" I got a phone call and was logged out for inactivity. Then my account was stuck for 2 days until I contacted Support and they moved my character to Sector space. Please fix or provide a way for me to automatically bump my character to sector space myself.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The devs are aware of the problem and are working on a fix which may be ready for the next patch update (not to be confused with the weekly maintenance).
    >
    > If there is a patch update it'll be posted in the ps4 news of the website beforehand.

This. They know about it and are working on it. Patience is a virtue.
  • phil227#1911 phil227 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Listen if I can wait 13 in a half years for the flop known as Duke Nukem Forever, then I can wait for the next update.
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    ^^LOL