test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So Martok is going to be in the game

2»

Comments

• goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    I'm kinda perplexed at the amount of episode and story content lately that revolves around the Empire and its personnel. Federation commanders must have felt like outsiders playing the Brushfire episode.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• aleluya#3402 aleluya Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I can only imagine the disillusionment of the Romulan players that are left behind again and again with no hope for the future. Time moves forward, and nothing changes.
    tlhIngan maH! taHjaj!
    patrickngo wrote: »
    I can only imagine the disillusionment of the Romulan players that are left behind again and again with no hope for the future. Time moves forward, and nothing changes.

welcome to the club.

Thanks Patrick.
    tlhIngan maH! taHjaj!
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User

Yeah, there only hope is that Seela acts up again. But now, she's in a Federation holding facility.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    He's totally creeping me out being on the loading screen with that stare/sneer and one eyeball.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    goodscotch wrote: »

Yeah, there only hope is that Seela acts up again. But now, she's in a Federation holding facility.

should be pretty easy to break her out if she is needed for some reason. the hard part would be finding out which one.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    goodscotch wrote: »

Using "hope" and "Sela" in the same sentence without the phrase "we get to kill her" is grammatically incorrect in Romulan. just so you know. ;)
    where2r1 wrote: »
    He's totally creeping me out being on the loading screen with that stare/sneer and one eyeball.

He is watching you with his special Santa eye, he knows you have been naughty this year. :D
    tlhIngan maH! taHjaj!