test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet project bugged PS4

r1chardfacer1chardface Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Our starbase tier 5 upgrade project started last night. I was able to contribute to everything except the basic raw materials. Someone must have been able to at some point as it sits at 2750/4251. Myself and everyone I've spoken with can select the project and the materials to donate, but when we do instead of the pop up saying how many credits we got, it just says "waiting". I waited quite some time and nothing happens. It does not freeze, I can hit X and get out of it, but nothing goes to the project.

Comments

• r1chardfacer1chardface Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    It's working now and finished. So thank you or nevermind, which ever is applicable.
  • r1chardfacer1chardface Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Well it's doing it again. Not long after I began the thread, I checked again and was able to finish the raw materials in the starbase t5 upgrade. A new project that requires basic raw materials has started doing the same thing. It appears there's an intermittent issue donating basic raw materials to fleet projects. When I am unable to donate, it is on all characters.
  • docmayhem#3357 docmayhem Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having the same issue also with basic raw material.
  • jamesf3000#9736 jamesf3000 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It's been a problem for me and others too. I have one project that simply can not be completed because no one in the fleet has been able to contribute raw materials.
  • kurukaze#7201 kurukaze Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    No one in our fleet can add raw materials to projects any longer. AFAIR there used to be a function for the SQUARE button to confirm the amount of raw materials of a type to be added; that function is gone currently (not a character/account bug or it is affecting a lot of people). A hotfix for the weekend would be very much appreciated!
    This problem came back for me and my fleet. We were fortunate to have someone else in the armada that could help this time, but there's no guarantee that'll always be available. Is this an issue with the installed game, or perhaps something not set quite right on the server at the time the raw materials are donated? Some say logging out completely and logging back in helps sometimes. It would be nice, and extremely helpful, if raw material contributions went through all the time just as all the other ones.
    I believe I found a method to handle this (although ideally, it would always work like any other type of fleet contribution).

If you can't donate raw materials, logout completely, close the game, reboot the whole console, then login, start the game, and go immediately to the one having trouble. Go back to the fleet project needing raw materials and give what's needed before doing anything else. So far, this has worked every time I've tried it.
  • devxox#8969 devxox Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've been promoted in my fleet as my old fleet leader stepped down when I try to change the armada setting I'm unable to any ideas how to solve this issue
    If it's been less than 2 weeks since your promotion, many things will be locked until you've finished the 2 week probation period.
  • devxox#8969 devxox Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It's been over two months and I still can't make any changes to the armada settings
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    The inability to donate crafting materials to fleet projects keeps coming back intermittently. Sometimes restarting the game fixes it for me but seems the majority of the time it doesn't.
  • flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Same for me. I really wish they'd fix this, or at least change the requirements so raw materials aren't necessary.
  • jax10jax10 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Similar issue on PS4. I cannot donate anything to the fleet at all. Does anyone have an update to this? I've tried logging out, rebooting, etc. nothing fixes it. When I try to contribute to a project, any of them, it gets stuck at "working" and never completes.
  • flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Many of us have been having the same problems after the latest update. Sometimes donating in the regular fleet holdings doesn't work, but donating to the same fleet and project, through the armada holdings tab, does work. Sometimes it doesn't work anywhere. Last night things were working better than the night before, at least.