Sorry I didn't put a lot of work into that...
So, I came back after 5 years away. lots of events I missed. the most recent few kinda sucks, I'd like a temporal agent character and I'd love to have that Lukari Ho'Kuun Science Vessel!
Hey, Star Trek was a rerun for a lot of people, the 80's and 90's were packed with reruns, new shows, movies... and it all started from shows, shows get rerun...
I was also thinking of an event award that isn't the Protomatter infused tribble I suggested on facebook! LOL
The Borg LOVE to add new things when they assimilate a ship, SO... I don't know about the name, but I have watched episodes where the Borg added new stuff and tapped into the subsystems...
[Borg Data Interlink Node ∞]
* Universal console
* Ffills all 15 console slots [Empty slots]
* Diminishing efficacy from node
* 2.5% chance of subsystem power drain [can only happen one every 60 seconds]
* 2.5% chance of interlink console offline error [can only happen one every 60 seconds]
* 2.5% chance that Borg instance can take control and turn you ship into a drone for 5 seconds. [can only happen one every 60 seconds]
SO, the idea is to give a ship all 15 console slots. if it's a noob ship with only 3 console slots, I'd guess the Diminishing efficacy would look a lot more drastic.