test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Summer event idea

STO_EVNT_RERUNS.png
Sorry I didn't put a lot of work into that...

So, I came back after 5 years away. lots of events I missed. the most recent few kinda sucks, I'd like a temporal agent character and I'd love to have that Lukari Ho'Kuun Science Vessel!

Hey, Star Trek was a rerun for a lot of people, the 80's and 90's were packed with reruns, new shows, movies... and it all started from shows, shows get rerun...

I was also thinking of an event award that isn't the Protomatter infused tribble I suggested on facebook! LOL

The Borg LOVE to add new things when they assimilate a ship, SO... I don't know about the name, but I have watched episodes where the Borg added new stuff and tapped into the subsystems...
[Borg Data Interlink Node ∞]
* Universal console
* Ffills all 15 console slots [Empty slots]
* Diminishing efficacy from node
* 2.5% chance of subsystem power drain [can only happen one every 60 seconds]
* 2.5% chance of interlink console offline error [can only happen one every 60 seconds]
* 2.5% chance that Borg instance can take control and turn you ship into a drone for 5 seconds. [can only happen one every 60 seconds]

STO_CONSOLE2.png
SO, the idea is to give a ship all 15 console slots. if it's a noob ship with only 3 console slots, I'd guess the Diminishing efficacy would look a lot more drastic.

Comments

• z69evermoonz69evermoon Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    I would also like to see a new Summer Charity drive were we would donate and receive exclusive in game content.

Something like Fajo Collection:

Items would include:
    Voodiek Class starship
    Olympic Class Starship
    Picard's Artificial Heart Trait
    Sisters of Duras Holograms
    Tallera Hologram
    Lore Hologram
    Kivas Fajo Hologram
    Dr. Soong Hologram
    Spot Pet
    Miles O'Brien Hologram
    Guinan Hologram
    Locutus of Borg Hologram
    Dixon Hill Business card emote
    Qapla emote
    Black hole ship pet
    DNA Metamorphosis trait
    Persistence of memory trait
    Roger Morris Baseball card

Also Like to see:
    Cardassian faction content:
    Smugglers and Mercenary Faction Content:
    Borg faction Content:

Thanks

P.S Felt like this was the best place to post. Please move if needed.
  • runswithguns1963runswithguns1963 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Dear Cryptic if your listening, I have an fun idea. It would be really cool if during the Summer Event, you would announce that your are giving away a Future Flyer again in the C-store. Some of us didn't get a chance to get one and would love to have a chance to get one. Thanks and I hope you think about it.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9610423-star-trek-online:-future-flyer-powerboard
  • saimorphx#5330 saimorphx Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Dear Cryptic if your listening, I have an fun idea. It would be really cool if during the Summer Event, you would announce that your are giving away a Future Flyer again in the C-store. Some of us didn't get a chance to get one and would love to have a chance to get one. Thanks and I hope you think about it.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9610423-star-trek-online:-future-flyer-powerboard

I would LOVE this! did those ferengies really forget how to make them from the reverse engineered flyer? I don't think so!!! lol

But no they aren't listening!