test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LCARS texture issue

hackthis02#5362 hackthis02 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I get this issue mainly on Klingon's consoles but it also randomly happens on other ships. The texture animation will go from a normal looking panel to one that is not displaying correctly. It just flashes back and forth between the two. Has anyone else seen/dealt with this?

Correct console:
9todpeT.jpg
Broken console:
FbpR6wV.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• davidzeusmanselldavidzeusmansell Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I'm seeing the same bug in several places on my FED Toon - particularly on Starship Bridges, and I also noticed it several times in missions. It doesn't seem to be all LCARs consoles, as ESD is fine, but certainly isn't limited to just one set of textures, as I have seen it on Fed consoles, Romulan Consoles, and others.

As it should be:
    i8P3dCx.jpg

What it becomes:
    iLFAIiS.jpg
  • jackson900pwejackson900pwe Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    Can confirm this as well with many fed toons and the like and also especially with TOS fed characters or any fed character that has a tos type bridge. For now in universe wise I came up with a story device for characters with interiors that have this thing: the particle synthesis generator for the ship customization module for my ships is broken. :p
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    This is known, and I'm looking into it.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • jackson900pwejackson900pwe Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    tacofangs wrote: »
    This is known, and I'm looking into it.

Cool. o:)
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    FYI, this has now been fixed internally. I don't know when it'll make it out to you guys as it's low priority, though.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg