test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did they dump some of the Risa Accolades? How do you get Master Relaxer now?

On going to Risa with a new character, I was a bit surprised to hear that there does not seem to be a Night there any longer. And what happened to the Klingon Mokbara group on top of the arch? It's going to be pretty tough to get the "Master Relaxer" accolade, if several of the required sub-accolades are no longer available!

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    Enh, just keep looking and they'll probably show up eventually. the timed events still happen, it's just the sky that doesn't change.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    How do you get the master relaxer accolade?
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Keep your eyes peeled....

I have seen the fire pits lit up on one of the characters I just ran through with.
    Those fire pits used to be on fire on night instances.

Good luck.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Yes, gotten everything I need except for the arguing Klingon & Trill, and the Mokbara teacher. Both of those are tied to Night/Day though, so I'm wondering if those are screwed up.
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Keep your eyes peeled....

I have seen the fire pits lit up on one of the characters I just ran through with.
    Those fire pits used to be on fire on night instances.

Good luck.
    another easy way is to look inside the huts. Those have lights inside that come on at night.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    hivercide wrote: »
    Yes, gotten everything I need except for the arguing Klingon & Trill, and the Mokbara teacher. Both of those are tied to Night/Day though, so I'm wondering if those are screwed up.

Klingon and Trill was working about a month ago when I got it. I have not seen the Mok'bara Klingons.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    in another thread someone claimed that if you're there just before the minutes on the clock hit 30 you'll see them for about 15 sec.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    in another thread someone claimed that if you're there just before the minutes on the clock hit 30 you'll see them for about 15 sec.

Heh. Do I have to do a little dance and face Southeast, too? :D
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    I can't confirm that it will work every time, but I was on a character standing in the right place just as the clock was ticking over to :30, and they did show up.
    "Sigh" And now I can in fact confirm that it does NOT work every time....they may or may not appear at the :30 mark, they are still just random instance appearances. :disappointed:
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,442 Community Moderator
    anodynes wrote: »

Heh. Do I have to do a little dance and face Southeast, too? :D

mlfw1301_1322072037614711.gif

Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • DO NOT log off from planet risa on ps4 there no way to log back in
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    "Master Relaxer" player title is just missing. I earned it back in the day, on many toons. What gives?

I get that it may not be obtainable anymore, but many of us jumped the hoops multiple times to get it. Don't just take it from us.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    It is obtainable. I picked up the final part today, Mok'Bara Denied, which has been a royal PITA. For that be on the Arch at the half hour and be prepared to click quickly, the Klingons only stay for about 15 or so seconds.

The Klingon and Trill will argue but obviously it will be light out. Go to the Boardwalk when the NPCs start gathering. It will eventually be time for the fireworks though you may not be able to see them, that item will be checked off. If you are up by the Floater Vendor Hut after the fireworks the Klingon and Trill will eventually appear.

Pavyl's puzzles may be easier now because you can get a puzzle, immediately go to his hiding location, find him, go back and immediately pick up the next puzzle and continue until you get them all. No waiting for Midnight.

All the rest are still the same, going under and over locations and landing on roofs, etc.

I have been doing Master Relaxer on my two newest Characters during the off season. Though since Lighting 2.0 some of the items have been squirrely.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,735 Community Moderator
    I didn't even know that you could do Master Relaxer during the off season. :open_mouth:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    I didn't even know that you could do Master Relaxer during the off season. :open_mouth:

Before I tried it this year, simply to see if the nighttime accolades would work with the sky no longer showing that it's night, I didn't know that you could do (almost) all of it. I figured that at least Pavyl would be gone or unresponsive during the off-season, so I was quite surprised to be able to do his games.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    No Mok'Bara at 9:30 for me pig-9.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    A friend of mine was asking about the Sandcastle accolades?
    I see Sandcastle tokens in the Risa vendor...but not sure how that all works, now.

Anyone try it?

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Got two Accolades on my newest Character yesterday. The guy is there outside the Promenade as usual. He will give you the Sand Castle Assignment every 15 Minutes. You can build and each different type gives its Accolade. Turn-in gives 20 Favors.

So you can still do this and get Favors and Accolades, just no Scheduled Bonus time. I think this is better. You can do it all day if you are so inclined.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Try afternoon :30. I did mine at 2:30 EDT. :)
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Got two Accolades on my newest Character yesterday. The guy is there outside the Promenade as usual. He will give you the Sand Castle Assignment every 15 Minutes. You can build and each different type gives its Accolade. Turn-in gives 20 Favors.

So you can still do this and get Favors and Accolades, just no Scheduled Bonus time. I think this is better. You can do it all day if you are so inclined.
    I don't think it's better. Artifact hunt has two bonus times, one of them should be sandcastles instead.

Sandcastles is much more fun than artifcats.
    Okay, I will have to try standing in the right spot for Mokbara at the :30 mark. It should be doable unless they appear in random instances. The arguing Klingon & Trill did appear at the :30 mark. for all of 15 seconds or so, but it does not happen all the time, so I'm guessing that this one is a random instance occurrence.
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    To get the Klingon's you need to be on the arch at xx:30, but only if the instance is in the morning part of the day cycle, yeah I know hard to tell without a day/night cycle any more, and they really are there for just 10 to 15 seconds so you need to be quick to interact with them.
    you can look at the various light fixtures to see if it's day or night. The braziers and torches are only lit at night. for that area, there's a bonfire location on the beach nearby that's only lighted at night,
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Yeah, I floated by the bonfire and it was lit, so I went on top of the arch and waited till the next :30. Sure enough, the Mokbara crew showed up. Got that accolade, now need the arguing Klingon/Trill.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    where2r1 wrote: »
    A friend of mine was asking about the Sandcastle accolades?
    I see Sandcastle tokens in the Risa vendor...but not sure how that all works, now.

Anyone try it?

OK...I saw someone build a sand castle in the water at the start of the Powerboard race....
    that must be the Sandcastle tokens from the Risa vendor at work, I think.

The Sandcastle Token is for you 'building' them in other places, it is like a Party Favor. See the guy outside the Promenade on the Beach. He gives a Build Sandcastle 'Mission' every 15 minutes. You build them as you did in the past, turn it in, and get 20 Favors. You will also get Accolades for building them. One of my Characters has built four different types and has gotten four Accolades.

You can do thus every 15 minutes for 20 Favors if you are so inclined.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns