test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Duelist Regalia visuals and boffs

tiberius183tiberius183 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
The chest piece for the Duelist Regalia armor isn't appearing for boffs in the tailor, nor is Duelist appearing in the dropdown for uniforms for boffs.

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Aaw, really, again? I think temporal is also unavailable for BOFFs and wasn't fixed, that' the rep before the last one even...
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    hoffy1hoffy1 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    It did work on tribble not so long ago ... I think they are trying to re-balance space barbie, all purchase retain valeu and they try to improve your fun.
  • Options
    exercitusprimeexercitusprime Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Hello, all. I am experiencing the same issue: I unlocked the Dualist Armor costume on two of my characters this morning, and while the costume is available for the captains themselves, it is not available on the bridge officers for either character.

I had assumed that the costume would be available to bridge officers, since the other reputation costumes I have unlocked have been.

EDIT: Okay, after more searching, I have found most of the costume parts scattered about. However, the chest piece is definitely missing.
    Post edited by exercitusprime on
  • Options
    zellkarrathzellkarrath Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Same problem here. This is getting to be a bit frustrating. One of the reasons I go through these reps is to get the tailor unlocks for my Boffs. While the missing chest piece is probably just a bug, I'm not fond of how the Temporal outfit has been missing since release.
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Still not corrected.