- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 5/22/17
- Mirror Invasion Event:
- Portals will continue to spawn until the timer runs out in the first phase.
- Enemies clean up at the end of the Advanced version.
- Resolved a graphics related crash that frequently occurred in ground battlezones.
- Resolved an issue with the Husnock Warship where Prevailing Impulse Engine visuals would appear very large in sector space.
- Resolved an issue where the power level bonus from the Pilfered Power personal trait could stack.
- Resolved an issue where Tractor Beam Repulsors could cause the player to gain double the haste bonus from the Temporal Cross-Wiring
- Resolved an issue that caused the Smuggler's Luck trait to display inconsistent cooldowns.
- Added "Energy Distributor Accelerator" Console to reclaim store, accessible only if the player owns one of the Temporal Heavy Dreadnoughts.
- Joining a Red Alert from Sector Space is not grouping players with those that queue through the PvE queue UI.
- It’s recommended for now to only queue through the PvE UI for Red Alerts.