test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Phase Shift ability from Intel Assault Cruiser console is broken

admlanceladmlancel Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Phase Shift ability from Intel Assault Cruiser console has no effect on gameplay.

See: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1229846/incremental-phase-shift-ability-is-not-working

Additional screenshot below, note the times on the various buffs.

dOaW5P3.png

JZhzBBq.png

cHM941j.png

This last one shows something I've noticed about it but had a hard time getting a screenshot of it. It shows the Phase Shift buff on for a second at most the moment you activate the console before it disappears.

pWDE8WB.png

I had checked at each tribble patch, but I think I should have documented that it still wasn't working. I just assumed that since it wasn't on the tribble notes as fixed it was known. :/
Post edited by admlancel on

Comments

• Options
    I should note the buff appears on the far left of the buff line in the last screenshot, which is what I'd expect, but it disappears just as quickly for no effect.
  • Options
    Resolved an issue where the Incremental Phase Shift console, Temporal Distortion Field console, Phase Shift console, and Temporal Flux device would not function when activated.

I followed up on this and can happily report that this is indeed fixed. Tested and verified all the functionality as best as I can and all features seem to be working. Yaaay!

The only new thing I noticed is that Hot Restart (Weapons) tries to trigger on the Weapons Offline condition but it doesn't seem to be able to cleanse it until the very end, when it's basically over anyway. Actually, that's not new, that's what I expected, but the subsequent Hot Restart Lockout is unfortunate.

Thanks for fixing it though!