test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Restorative Particle Focusers

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
I could have sworn that they increased all damage at one point, I could be wrong.

Could +all damage consoles be re or introduced. It was nice to have a choice to boost non-exotic damage using hull and shield heals on Control and Healing builds.

Thanks for the consideration.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Comments

• Options
    tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    They did boost all damage at one point. Sadly, when S13 rebalance aka fun adjustment hit, Cryptic changed those consoles to boost only exotic damage.
    Not even sure why they changed it, cause the boost wasn't too big and even with +all damage, they certainly didn't affect overall game balance, but just letting you know it's not a bug.
  • Options
    gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    They did boost all damage at one point. Sadly, when S13 rebalance aka fun adjustment hit, Cryptic changed those consoles to boost only exotic damage.
    Not even sure why they changed it, cause the boost wasn't too big and even with +all damage, they certainly didn't affect overall game balance, but just letting you know it's not a bug.

@tunebreaker Thanks.

Dear devs, please bring back the +All damage. Science is not always about using Exotic damage powers and I appreciated the damage buff to my torpedoes on non-exotic builds. It helped make my healboat and control power boat somewhat competitive in queues that had dps benchmarks.
    Joined STO in September 2010.