test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

displaying armor

I just got my first rep armor piece Omega armor, how do I display it. I am in the tailor and don't see a checkbox to display armor. All I have is uniform jacket loose and tight. Please advise.

Comments

• Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    After collecting the full set, a new reputation project that unlocks it should become available.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Op if you get the complete set you get a costume unlock in the tailor for it.
  • Options
    sagen#3662 sagen Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Ok, cool. I'll keep grinding.
  • Options
    syriliansyrilian Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    btw if u don't already know there's a drop down menu top right of the uniform box that'll list the option for displaying the armour(rather than it being under the uniform list like jacket etc.). Should say uniform and be greyed out if the armour option isn't available.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    syrilian wrote: »
    btw if u don't already know there's a drop down menu top right of the uniform box that'll list the option for displaying the armour(rather than it being under the uniform list like jacket etc.). Should say uniform and be greyed out if the armour option isn't available.

Actually... by default its set on Uniform. But you also have Off Duty as an option. As you get more rep armor sets, and even things like swimsuits, more categories will be added to that dropdown list. Each piece of Rep armor will have its own category, so for example anything MACO will be under MACO, Omega will be under Omega Force, and so on. The only exceptions to this rule are the Lukari and Terran Taskforce armors, which can mix and match with basic Uniform.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)