test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CAN'T PURCHASE ANY ZEN, ASTRO OR ANY OTHER ITEM USING PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD

ironmike4ironmike4 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I TRIED TO PURCHASE ZEN USING PAYPAL AND MY CREDIT CARD AND WHILE IS WAS GOING THRU IT'S CHARGING TRANSACTION , AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTION IT GAVE ME NOTICES:

Charge
Ther was a problem completing your transaction.

Unfortunately there was an error with your payment and we did not receive the transaction information from our payment partner. Your account may not have been credited for this payment.

Please check your transaction history to verify your purchase.

if your transaction does not appear. please submit a ticket at the Support Center:
http:support.arcgames.com/app/home

I check my bank account , paypal account and credit cards and they all work in other venders not of this game and yes I do have lots of Mooola in my bank account. I check my transaction history to verify purchase "None"
I have other STO accounts and tried it there and still having Transaction problems, cant purchase no ZEN, No Astro Diamond etc etc etc.

This problem happen after the Thursday patch 30 March 2017, before that date I never had this problems before, Please FIX this problem quickly, Thank you.

Submiited a BUG report #170331-000150

P.S.

If any else having this problem please submiit a BUG REPORT "ASAP" , so TEC-SUPPORT cant fix it quickly.
Post edited by ironmike4 on

Comments

• Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Your best bet is to submit a ticket, check your email, and/or try to get live chat support via ARC launcher <- Good luck getting live chat support,it is hit or miss.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    Todays Patch 31 MARCH 2017 has fix the Transaction Problem, Thank You, !!!!
  • Options
    Thank Perfect World for listening to my Hail, Qa'Pla !!!!