test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Have not been able to start the new event reputation for the Breach event.

I was told by someone in response to the ticket I started that this must be an unreported game play bug. Regardless, this game has lost most of it's allure for me. With one problem after another only getting me the same response. An unreported game play bug that they mysteriously don't have a fix for!! So what is even the point in continuing the Breach queue when I can't even add what I win from them to Event reputation since from day one of this queue, I can't add it to the event because for 3 weeks it continues to say NO PROJECTS AVAILABLE!! I am now understanding why my fleet became so disenfranchised and angry by the fact that they don't give a TRIBBLE about any of us players and is why they all left the game since it's only about the almighty dollar to them!! I'm just about at that point myself. SMHID!!

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,092 Arc User
    Can you show us a screenshot of your Event reputation window, please?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    timchauvin#3617 timchauvin Member Posts: 85 Arc User

Don't know how to since I can't copy and paste what I have in my file explorer.
  • Options

Don't know how to since I can't copy and paste what I have in my file explorer.

I saw where you can add an image, but I'd need a url, which this is just a paint screenshot of it.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,092 Arc User
    imgur.com
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    imgur.com

This site doesn't have a way to add an attachment or copy and paste the screenshot. At this point, I've pretty much given up on STO. This event is done in a couple days and I'm so unhappy with it and the non-support I get, thinking of just cutting my losses from all the money I wasted to have a lifetime as well as all that I spent in-game.