test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you unlock more outfits/tailor clothes?

m311m311 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
How do you unlock more outfits/tailor clothes?

Other than buying? Is there a list?
The free ones are pretty bland/boring.

But, it would be nice to have some good ones unlock as you visit other space stations or system. Like having to go to Bajor System or Ds9 to access Bajor outfits. I notice this isn't a thing. It is always the same from every tailor from every system or space station. I do know that you unlock some clothing as you progress through missions.

Comments

• Options
    sotsogmsotsogm Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    1) The ZEN Store.

2) The Lobi Store.

3) The Exchange.

4) Seasonal events (e.g. Winter Coats are purchasable for event tokens during the Winter event and swimwear is purchasable during the Summer event).

5) Reputation unlocks (a complete weapon/armor/shield set unlocks a tailor option for armor).

6) Fleet Tailors (fleet holdings have unlockable tailors who sell specific outfits, e.g. the Miner's Outfit from the Dil Holding Tailor).

That's all of the ways I can think of offhand. I may be forgetting/ignorant of something. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    m311m311 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    sotsogm wrote: »
    1) The ZEN Store.

2) The Lobi Store.

3) The Exchange.

4) Seasonal events (e.g. Winter Coats are purchasable for event tokens during the Winter event and swimwear is purchasable during the Summer event).

5) Reputation unlocks (a complete weapon/armor/shield set unlocks a tailor option for armor).

6) Fleet Tailors (fleet holdings have unlockable tailors who sell specific outfits, e.g. the Miner's Outfit from the Dil Holding Tailor).

That's all of the ways I can think of offhand. I may be forgetting/ignorant of something. Hope this helps.

Is all the outfit unlocks work on all characters or just the one you obtain it with?
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    m311 wrote: »
    1) The ZEN Store.

2) The Lobi Store.

3) The Exchange.

Is all the outfit unlocks work on all characters or just the one you obtain it with?
    C-Store are account-wide but usually limited to a faction.
    The rest is for the character who opens the pack and its Bridge Officers only.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    Ah! I did forget one:

7) The Dilithium Store (has four special costume boxes that all cost 1 million refined dil or more--this is a recently introduced dil sink with intentionally outrageous prices for the enterprising (ahem) player who needs a reason to support his favorite MMO with fistfuls of cash).
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Also some episodes also unlock clothes
    I think there was some episode (i think it was the last one in arc) in Iconian Arc that give Iconian Uniform
    Vadwaur Uniform should be from episode too ...

oh well - check the list here:

sto.gamepedia.com/Uniform
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User

Seasonal clothing can also be purchased from the Exchange. Winter Coats and Swim Wear purchased from the Event Store comes in boxes that can be listed for sale on the Exchange.

Cryptic sometimes give away a C-Store outfit (the less popular ones) in January / Sept, but this only applies to Federation outfits.
  • Options
    jaguarskx wrote: »

Seasonal clothing can also be purchased from the Exchange. Winter Coats and Swim Wear purchased from the Event Store comes in boxes that can be listed for sale on the Exchange.

Cryptic sometimes give away a C-Store outfit (the less popular ones) in January / Sept, but this only applies to Federation outfits.

See item #3 in my original list. :smiley:

Good catch on the episode unlocks, @saber1973a; I totally forgot about those.