test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Admin Issues

fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
I wanted to know if anyone else who is the Admin/Rank 7/Creator is having any issues to changing the MESSAGE OF THE DAY for the FLEET and the individual Fleet Holdings, or adding a Fleet Uniform? These are the problems I have been experiencing for the last month. I know that it isn't a character issue as I also have an alt in the same fleet at the same ranking with all the permissions and I still have the same issues. Now that our fleet has grown I wanted to create/add a Fleet uniform.

And, yes I know fleet Uniforms are restricted to only the free uniforms everyone gets. Nevertheless, in red it states that
If the uniform you loaded has off-duty or unlocked pieces, those are replaced with something else for your prospective fleet uniform.
Thus, whether or not I use pieces that are unlocked pieces nothing happens when I click on 'add'.

The other issue I am having and been having for a long time is changing the MESSAGE OF THE DAY, whether its the overview message or the individual ones for each Fleet Holding. For the Overview, I type something in, but it does not save it, so my new message isn't posted and the old message remains. As for the Fleet Holdings, when I type a new message, for example, for K-!3 the same message appears in all the Fleet Holdings. However, when I close the Fleet window and later reopen it, the messages are reverted back to the old/previous messages and the K-13 new message is the same as what is type in all the others. Thus, I can not create individual messages for each Fleet Holding, they all become the same as what has been written in the Fleet Starbase window I had typed a long time ago and is out of date. Fortunately, other member who i have given the permission to change the messages have had no problem and had been changing it for me. But it is frustrating that I cannot do it myself as the Admin of the Fleet with all the permissions.

Thus, I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if there is something I could do to fix besides sending a bug message to the developers.
image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01

Comments

• Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    I have the message of the day bug on my Fleet. If I change the message of the day then have an interaction window come to forefront (say mission prompt), it DOES change, otherwise I cannot change it. So I change the message of the day, then open a mission request to get it to change.

Still very annoying though.