test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen stipend for PS4 Life time Subs

I think it is kinda unfair that we do not get 500 zen stipends we did pay real money for the lifetime subscription so it is only fair that the console players also get the stipend too.

Comments

• Options
    desolatemaster#2288 desolatemaster Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    zen is still real money so wether it can be gotten by zen or via a cash transaction is irrelevent we are sitll paying real money for a lifetime sub and as such it is wholly unfair that we are not offered the same benefits as pc players as to the sub bieng cheeper that is your choice not ours so dont penalise us for it
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    zen is still real money so wether it can be gotten by zen or via a cash transaction is irrelevent we are sitll paying real money for a lifetime sub and as such it is wholly unfair that we are not offered the same benefits as pc players as to the sub bieng cheeper that is your choice not ours so dont penalise us for it

The LTS on the PC can only be purchased with real money; $300 regular price and $200 with a sale.

Anything in the C-Store can be "grinded" for free. Therefore, Cryptic does not always earn money directly from the player who purchases any of the items there. You can exchange Dil for Zen, but someone else paid for that Zen, not you.

If you want the monthly 500 Zen, then buy a desktop PC or laptop so that you can play the PC version of the game. And get your credit card ready for when the LTS goes on sale.

• Options
    desolatemaster#2288 desolatemaster Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    i dont know how it is for ps4 but on xbox there is no viable or fiesable way of grinding/making zen (including the dilithium exchange which does not work at all on xbox) other than to purchace it from the c store with rl money so saying that anything in the c store can be grinded for free has no relevence and brings me back to the point that we console gamers have to pay rl money for any c store purchaces including the lifetime sub
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Well, then hopefully Cryptic will fix the Dil Exchange for the Xbox then.

There could be a contractual agreement between Cryptic and MS/Sony which prevents Cryptic from offering a monthly stipend on the consoles. Regardless, the lack of the stipend is a reason why the LTS (or whatever it is called on the consoles) is less expensive compared to the LTS for PC. It is up to you to decide whether the "Console LTS" is worth the money. If it is not, then don't purchase it.
  • Options
    i would like to hear the real reason from the person who actualy brokered the deal with microsoft/sony
  • Options
    ravnmysteravnmyste Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    @DESOLATEMASTER wrong it does work nice try on saying the dilth exchange doesn't work on the xb1 I been using for it awhile and works but what would you know since you play on the ps4 just by going on your statement here, sheesh, and we pay 200bucks for the life time just as the pc, so it's not ms thing or Sony it's cryptic who thinks trying to TRIBBLE the person on the consoles from the 500 Zen stipends
  • Options
    imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    @ravnmyste PC LTS is normally $300 USD. It's $200 during sales. So unless you want to pay an additional $100, I wouldn't expect the console LTS getting 500 zen per month ever.
  • Options
    daftbadger1967daftbadger1967 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Been using the dill exchange on the xbox one with no issues as well.Exchanged enough dill for zen to buy 3 T6 ships so far.Works perfectly fine.
  • Options
    i play on the xb1 but i have never been able to get the exchange to work regardless of how much dill i post
  • Options
    tcadrotcadro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Then you're posting at way to low exchange rates. Works fine for me on Xbox.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    The exchange is a "free market". If the current going rate is 200 Dilithium per Zen and you are trying to buy Zen for only 25 Dilithium each, you are never going to get any zen. The exchange is working exactly the way it was designed to....
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png