test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transwarp Broken/Bugged For Alpha Quadrant

alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
I was trying to transwarp to Bajor System via the Transwarp option only for it not to work. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who having this problem.

Transwarp Window > Alpha Quadrant > Bajor (Bajor Sector) > FAIL! (The Transwarp to Destination window closes and nothing happens)
Same thing goes for: Transwarp Window > Alpha Quadrant > Defera (Defera Sector) > FAIL (The Transwarp to Destination window closes and nothing happens) Except it works when you scroll down and find Defera System.

As for the Beta Quadrant tab, everything works fine.
tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series

Comments

• Options
    kepasbeleglornkepasbeleglorn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I encounter this bug, too. It seems Transwarp is broken somehow. Some destinations work, others dont.
  • Options
    glenn#1579 glenn Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Same here. Only for the Alpha quadrant. I can warp to K-13 though.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Additional information:

The transwarp option for "Alpha Quadrant (Defera Sector)" works until you unlock the "Defera System" option from the Omega Reputation. Then, only the "Defera System" option works.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    therozztherozz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    > @alchevsk1992 said:
    > I was trying to transwarp to Bajor System via the Transwarp option only for it not to work. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who having this problem.
    >
    > Transwarp Window > Alpha Quadrant > Bajor (Bajor Sector) > FAIL! (The Transwarp to Destination window closes and nothing happens)
    > Same thing goes for: Transwarp Window > Alpha Quadrant > Defera (Defera Sector) > FAIL (The Transwarp to Destination window closes and nothing happens) Except it works when you scroll down and find Defera System.

I have the same problem. I get this broken Alpha Quadrant selection with the two options on my AoY toon. My FED and KDF toons are working.
    Post edited by therozz on
    Running FED, KDF, and AoY toons.
  • Options
    criminiuscriminius Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Same here - cannot transwarp to Bajor.
    Only workaround - transwarp to fleet base, then directly use transwarp gates.
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Eventually they devs will fix this problem. Hopefully.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series