test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

anniversary event for console

2»

Comments

• habs124habs124 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    steelrain3 wrote: »
    and pcplayerare nothing but little bitchs like always theiy ain't got the a balls to play on a console and thiey stated that the anniversary was going to be on the console to
    You're off to a wonderfully glorious start to your forum posting career. Short-lived as it will be.

you guys post a lot,do you think that cryptic need you to say nothings wrong....when obviously something is wrong.
    starkaos wrote: »
    Are you certain that it was supposed to come out last week and not in September? The devs might have separated the PC Anniversary and Console Anniversary to their respective launch dates instead of using the PC anniversary. So late January for the PC Anniversary and early September for the Console Anniversary.

The only big news for consoles on the Console news page seems to be Agents of Yesterday coming February 14. There is a good chance that the Temporal Recruitment event will launch at that time as well. Getting to the 25th Century and talking to a certain contact is a necessity before the event ends so any console user can earn all the rewards like most Reputation gear projects being upgraded to Ultra-Rare Mk XIII instead of Very Rare Mk XII.

everybody seems to misunderstand what an anniversary is.it is not a celebration of the anniversary of when the game came out on console.it is an anniversary of the game itself.

I am quite amused at all the kissassery going on here from pc users with ALOT of posts.u mad bro? don't want the console side of things to have what you have? u jelous?

they screwed up,we can handle it.it is an omen though of things to come.for some reason I'm not privy to,they want the console monies without the effort that, that would require.but seem to bend over backwards to make sure that the pc side is ok .if the game was so great on pc why do they need console money?

I still remember a game called city of heroes. do you?
    p.s. the event is STILL listed .
    as well they said that we didn't need a update or patch this week because of...ninja magic.perhaps if they fixed things,they would have notced.

but it seems that my console of choice is not something that they feel like fixing,or include in an anniversary,or tellus whats going on.
    last time they messed up, I said they seem to be run by interns and the janitor.they have surpassed bungie in the sanfus .neverwinter wasn't like this.there were no game breaking bugs that went unpatched.there was no communication ,but things wernt broken. this must be a different group,one where its ok to make mistakes that cost the company money and annous its customers.perhaps your understaffed,too much of a workload?im the customer that's not my problem.
  • avengerofvulcanavengerofvulcan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    habs124 wrote: »
    p.s. the event is STILL listed .
    as well they said that we didn't need a update or patch this week because of...ninja magic.perhaps if they fixed things,they would have notced.

but it seems that my console of choice is not something that they feel like fixing,or include in an anniversary,or tellus whats going on.
    last time they messed up, I said they seem to be run by interns and the janitor.they have surpassed bungie in the sanfus .neverwinter wasn't like this.there were no game breaking bugs that went unpatched.there was no communication ,but things wernt broken. this must be a different group,one where its ok to make mistakes that cost the company money and annous its customers.perhaps your understaffed,too much of a workload?im the customer that's not my problem.

I definitely understand your pain.

but let's be fair, Bungie is still worse... Cryptic/Perfect World have not taken away any content I purchased yet...
    p.s.s. there were people in the starbase asking where q was. do you know what people told them?
    he there delete your account and you'll see him.good job cryptic.
    perhaps one day you'll be in textbooks.how to kill a game in 90 days.
  • avengerofvulcanavengerofvulcan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I thought that guy asking in this post was just trolling... OMG... why are we on consoles such asshats?
  • trysten2#3219 trysten2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Myself this is my take I really don't care what happens with game when it is updated fine will know when am not able to access game that ok they are doing updates. When I see ok the game is done nothing more can be done no point in going on in game as there is nothing more new no new mission's whatever than game will go poof. And will use hardrive space on ps4 for something else
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Check the news post on your console in-game. I could have sworn there was an anniversary event Feb 14. It may be for the star trek franchise, not this game though, I'm not totally sure.

Now, in terms of this continued argument of console vs pc anniversary. I interpreted sto's anniversary as the anniversary of the IP/Franchise... NOT the system it was made on.

The Anniversary Event for consoles should be in September since the Anniversary of the franchise is the Anniversary of the Console.
  • enplosion#3917 enplosion Member Posts: 0 New User
    I'm a console player and read forums constantly on any game I play to get updates, help, or any info on games, so that isn't true at all. They did not announce it as a bug till the very last second. Their timing is terrible and they still have not fix the calendar issue it still shows up on console events at the main screen and in the news/events in gameplay. They drop the ball on this one - I'm with the person who started this forum I was looking forward to that event. And for them to say oooh oops that's a bug sorry is unacceptable. This should have been handle a long time ago. They need to compensate something to console players for that TRIBBLE it wouldn't be as big of a deal if a day after the event was posted they took it down and announced it as a bug. But they left it up and at the last sec said it was a bug and then still haven't taken it down off console events.