What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

POLL: Best STO missions of all time

2»

Comments

• cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    valoreah wrote: »
    What? No love for "Of Bajor"? You people and your love for the pew pew... :smh

Even my Bajoran toon dislikes "Of Bajor"
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Count me in as someone who severely dislikes the ending to the Idiot...um...Iconian War.

As far as favorite episode? For creepy factor alone Mind Games. I didn't appreciate having a control chip shoved in my Rommie's head.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • theotherscotty#9105 theotherscotty Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    I really enjoyed the whole Romulan story arc (i.e. the Romulan-specific missions), from Virinat to the final showdown with Hakeev. It was satisfying to finally take him out. Just wish I could've ended Sela, because she was getting so annoying. Can't have everything, I guess. lol
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Count me in as someone who severely dislikes the ending to the Idiot...um...Iconian War.

As far as favorite episode? For creepy factor alone Mind Games. I didn't appreciate having a control chip shoved in my Rommie's head.

Yeah the end was a let down as was the entire arc, not even iconian red alerts and the whole dues ex machina ending was lame.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Bonnie-kins....
    Bonnie-kins....
    dress...
    all...
    in...
    red...
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »
    Bonnie-kins....
    Bonnie-kins....
    dress...
    all...
    in...
    red...

Ya know id like to see "what lies beneath" revamped and have tony todd do mr bonnie kins VA and maybe channel some of the candyman into it, that would make it one wickedly good mission.
  • mckurland91mckurland91 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    All-time favorite Starfleet episodes: "The City on the Edge of Never" and "Past Imperfect" because we get to once again interact with the Guardian of Forever. Plus, huge fan of Harlan Ellison! My favorite cross-faction mission was probably "Ragnarok" due to not only the return of both Chekov and Scotty, but this is the fight for the entire space-time continuum!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    I just did 'What Lies Beneath' over the Weekend for the first time since the lighting revamp. They also got rid of that stupid flashlight and now have lights affixed to the Character and each of the Away Team. Much, much better now. I could finally see where I was going all the way through.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »

Hehe, yeah that mission was fun in ways you just don't get in other missions. Like Thalaroning eppohs, and intentionally making that Borg guy kill the Tal-Shiar dolts. Actually at least part of that was a holo-sim, so I suspect no one actually died.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg