test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing visuals

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
edited January 2017 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Since the updated landed I've noticed several graphical errors. Objective highlights in queues tend to disappear and certain effect visuals are absent or toned down, such as transporter effects, warp core explosion trails, cannon shots, and torpedoes. I've checked my graphics settings and they're all maxed out. Not sure if it's the game or my AMD drivers which I updated a few days ago. Anyone else having similar issues?
Post edited by hypl on

Comments

• stee1maxstee1max Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    STO and AMD are not going along well together. Try to play around with the settings, or revert to DX9 to troubleshoot the issue. As of yet there is no support for AMD customers on this forum. I am having a huge cluster**** of graphical issues since the S12 release and this computer sports an Nvidia card, so figure out.
  • tim#6196 tim Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    my torpedoes dont show when fired, also i cant access the map or any of the menus all ican see is the background.yellow speed bar dosnt work either,it was all fine last time i played on friday. is there a known issue?
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    I think the last patch fixed these problems, haven't had any issues. I'll keep an eye out if it happens again.