test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Soverign Code NOT Working

So, I got this email saying I could get a free Sovvy and 10 free spec points.
Clicked the link, pasted the code... and got an error.
So, yeah. Thanks for that.

Comments

• heymrauheymrau Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It accepted my code but got nothing out of it. Am i missing something?
  • bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    @gryphonsatyr42 as it was a PWE code that was sent to you, the best course of action is to contact PWE support. They can either verify your code or send you a replacement.

@heymrau if you're code was successfully redeemed, you'll find the Archon waiting for you in the Tier 6 tab of the Ships section in the C-Store. You'll also find a 10-pack of Spec points under the promotions tab. Please Note: You must be level 60 to unpack the spec points.

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • gryphonsatyr42gryphonsatyr42 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    bobsled624 wrote: »
    @gryphonsatyr42 as it was a PWE code that was sent to you, the best course of action is to contact PWE support. They can either verify your code or send you a replacement.

Thanks, will do.
  • texarion#1034 texarion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    bobsled624 wrote: »

@heymrau if you're code was successfully redeemed, you'll find the Archon waiting for you in the Tier 6 tab of the Ships section in the C-Store. You'll also find a 10-pack of Spec points under the promotions tab. Please Note: You must be level 60 to unpack the spec points.

Actually, both can be found in the promotions tab. Word of warning, the 10-pack (actually 5 2-packs) of spec points is bound to the toon that claims them.

• racheakt71racheakt71 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    heymrau wrote: »

I am not seeing the Ship either despite the ARC client saying that they are good, they are not showing in game.

• colonius81colonius81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    racheakt71 wrote: »
    heymrau wrote: »

I am not seeing the Ship either despite the ARC client saying that they are good, they are not showing in game.

This is the same issue for me, I entered the code - it said it was accepted but nothing came of it? can't see it in C-store or shipyard
  • palanovapalanova Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same here, after code enterd, i got an Internal Error - try later. I try it at least couple of times in the last 7 days, unsuccesfully.
  • jeckov1jeckov1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The same is happening to me to. Enterd code and it got accepted. But no ship in waiting for me in the shipyard.
  • imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    @jeckov1 It should be in the "Promotions" tab of the C-store.
  • jeckov1jeckov1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yep found it. Open C store go to promotions tab and there it is. Available for all Starfleet captins.
    I quite like it. not bad for a free ship.
  • timebender888timebender888 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Received the code for a t6 Sovereign in the email. Thunderbird lost the email for me. Tried to open a ticket for Arc and the page doesn't connect. Tried calling with no answer. Is there another way I could get in touch with them, or maybe someone could please give me their code if they don't need it?