test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lukari Marks?

Where can we get them? What missions/events/location etc offer them?
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Best Answers

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited January 2017 Answer ✓
    The Tholian Red Alert as well as the Borg Red Alert both award Lukari Marks as an option.

Props to Cryptic for making the marks easy to obtain.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I do borg red alerts, Omega marks daily and Lukari daily all in one, thats 500 Dilithium (if you've finished Omega rep), not including the dilithium mission reward. Also enough Lukari marks (if you select them as the second choice), to do your daily rep project with a little to spare.
    5 mins work max :)
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".

Answers

• Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Gravity Kills and Tzenkethi Front STFs and the bugged as hell Tzenkethi Battle Zone.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,401 Arc User
    Also, from queues that give you mark choices.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    And apparently Tholian RAs?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    stee1maxstee1max Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Tholian/Borg red alerts and Tzen Front Adv/Elite. The rest is a waste of time.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The Tholian Red Alert as well as the Borg Red Alert both award Lukari Marks as an option.

It's a shame, really. I haven't even tried the new queues or battlezone. I feel bad for the people who made them.

This game needs serious reform of reward structures.
  • Options
    captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    borg red alert just gave me 1 lukari mark,,,?????
  • Options
    coolbatman wrote: »
    did you already get the daily bonus box ? thats the only reason i can think of as to why you wouldn't get a big payout on a 2nd playthru of a borg/tholian RA.....

Yeah but 1 thats a joke...:(

• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,773 Arc User

This turned out to the the best answer for me right now.

But props to every who replied. :)
  • Options
    I do borg red alerts, Omega marks daily and Lukari daily all in one, thats 500 Dilithium (if you've finished Omega rep), not including the dilithium mission reward. Also enough Lukari marks (if you select them as the second choice), to do your daily rep project with a little to spare.
    5 mins work max :)

It was more like 10 mins between to wait time, but I'm not complaining. And I managed about 80 marks in that time.

The thing I really want now is for the Crystalline Entity to return. ;) That one goes fast and if you roll through each Captain you're gaining marks at every 3 to 7 minutes.

If I recall, a few ground Missions on Kobali ( Breaking the Wall, With Our Last Breath ) began offering Terran Task Force Marks, or was it another set of Marks, once that Rep became available. Might be nice if the Devs decided to add an option like that to one or more of the currently available Adventure Zone.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    it's weird that party patrol doesn't seem to have that option. I think it has everything else.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    did you already get the daily bonus box ? thats the only reason i can think of as to why you wouldn't get a big payout on a 2nd playthru of a borg/tholian RA.....

I feel sorry for you. I get 2 ;)

• Options
    tempus64 wrote: »

I feel sorry for you. I get 2 ;)

:) lol.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Two because you have a Marks Booster in place.

Taking ANY Reputation for the secondary choice that you already received its Daily Bonus on is not a very wise choice. You will ALWAYS get just ONE Mark (without a Booster). It has always been that way since they turned the Red Alerts into PVE Queues.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »
    Two because you have a Marks Booster in place.

Taking ANY Reputation for the secondary choice that you already received its Daily Bonus on is not a very wise choice. You will ALWAYS get just ONE Mark (without a Booster). It has always been that way since they turned the Red Alerts into PVE Queues.

You'd think that the Devs would create a "white out" system on any Marks you've already taken for the daily, instead of having you get just one Mark. :/