test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BATTLEZONE PLAYTEST TODAY WITH BONUS REWARDS

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
Hey Captains!

As you may have noticed, the Tzenkethi Battlezone is now live on Tribble, and we want your feedback! We'll be holding a special playtest of the zone from 3-5PM PST today, with some special rewards. During that time, any player who defeats the boss of the Battlezone (by capturing all of the zones, and then destroying the boss) will receive 100 Lukari Marks and 1 Elite Lukari Mark: Protomatter Microcontainer. Enjoy the playtest, and please head to the forums and the official thread to provide feedback on the Battlezone!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1227029/official-feedback-thread-for-the-tzenkethi-battlezone

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    Cool - but could you clarify? Will these be rewarded on Tribble - or as I'm hoping - rewarded on Holodeck?
  • Options
    kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    Glad to see these testing events make a return! Hopefully they'll help with catching stuff before it goes to Holodeck.

Also, seconding LC's question.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
    My bad! These rewards will be awarded on Holodeck.
  • Options
    kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    My bad! These rewards will be awarded on Holodeck.

Cool, thanks! Follow-up questions:

1. Account-wide or single-character?
    2. Does this reward only unlock once, or can we get it multiple times if we kill the boss multiple times during the test period?

ETA: I'm gonna do it regardless, FWIW. I'm just curious :)
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    Interested in finding out how having marks for a rep that ins't in the game yet is going to work. Where are we going to see them added?

More than likely on launch day of Season 12.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Interested in finding out how having marks for a rep that ins't in the game yet is going to work. Where are we going to see them added?

Most likely it'll be through the C-Store once Season 12 goes live, probably under "Promotions" or "Legacy Unlocks".
  • Options
    Hey folks! The playtest is now over, thanks for participating. Everyone who participated will receive the rewards. Please leave any feedback here:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1227029/official-feedback-thread-for-the-tzenkethi-battlezone
  • Options
    thebuzz1thebuzz1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    patched two times server not avalable
  • Options
    Your rewards should now be in the promotions tab.