test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Deleting mail causing crash to desktop

Since the Dec 1st patch, using the "delete all" mail function is causing crashes to desktop.
1xe027q.png

Comments

• Options
    glenag#4382 glenag Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    T'alex here. Yes i have the same trouble now. Almost every time after i take my unsold items out of the mail delivery system and then select the item info to delete that info from the mail system, my game crashes. My computer remains operable, but this is new and very annoying. I have an updated Arc STOL game and use windows 7, 64 bit os, i5-4690 cpu, gtx 960 gc.
  • Options
    omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Yes same issue, Crashed to DT 4 times, only when deleting mail.
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I have the same issue, but it does not happen all the time. It never happens with returned item, just sold item emails. I estimate it happens about 20% of the time.
  • Options
    lockonx#2583 lockonx Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I've seen it happen to others and they claim that it happens mostly when you delete that last mail. Need confirmation on how to accurately reproduce the bug consistently though.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I've seen it happen to others and they claim that it happens mostly when you delete that last mail. Need confirmation on how to accurately reproduce the bug consistently though.

For me, it's been everytime I've used the "delete selected" function. Deleting them one by one hasn't caused crash.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I have exactly the same problem.
  • Options
    >_>
    <_<
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I have experienced this same issue.
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    Month and a half and this easily repeatable crash bug has still not been fixed. Awesome work Cryptic!
  • Options
    Still broken...

>_>
    <_<
    1xe027q.png