test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delete outfits. (XB1)

I've encountered a bug, where the game won't allow me to select any off-duty clothes for one of my toons. I have Kahns outfit saved, but everytime I try to edit it, the game changes it into a default uniform. Even when I select beachwear seperates, it changes it to uniform pieces. I've tried editing my fleet outfit, but that does the same...is there any way to delete outfits? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Have you tried *loading* a full set? (Assuming you saved a uniform at least once)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    What do you mean saved? You can't save Uniforms on Xbox unfortunately.
    sstosig2.png
  • Options
    crashdownbsg#7928 crashdownbsg Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I have 3 "saved" outfits, and everytime I select my Kahn outfit to edit it, it forces my toon to wear a basic uniform
  • Options
    walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    Oh you meant saved on your outfit slots. That's a bug that happens a lot with Rep Armor and sometimes off duty outfits. If you want to edit it you usually just have to remake it. As far as beachwear I don't think XB1 has access to any of that yet unless I am mistaken. As far as I know there really is not a way to "delete" a costume from one of your slots other then changing it to a preset and starting from scratch.
    sstosig2.png
  • Options
    My main can wear beach wear, and off duty. My alt Fed, and KDF Rom cannot wear any...I go to select an off duty outfit, and it changes it in to a uniform. I submitted a ticket, but had no reply. I have 550zen I got from Dilith grinding,and I want the formal clothes...seems a waste if only one toon can wear it.
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    Actually, it's a bug that's already been reported in Bug Reports. We the consoles literally can't edit our outfits outside of the Uniform slot and even that's pretty limited. Only those with characters made during or after October have any leeway in this regard.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    My main isn't affected, and I've been using that character since day one of console release....My alts on the other hand, are borked! I really don't want to delete my alts, I've got too much exp, done too many Doff missions, and I have 16,000 dilith to process!
  • Options
    jjohndoe#4074 jjohndoe Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Actually, it's a bug that's already been reported in Bug Reports. We the consoles literally can't edit our outfits outside of the Uniform slot and even that's pretty limited. Only those with characters made during or after October have any leeway in this regard.

This guy is right. As for you wanting the Formal outfit. I am afraid to say that if you wear the tuxedo on a PS4, it will change back to your first outfit slot as soon as you enter a loading screen. In some areas where there is a tailor, you will not be able to even wear the formal tuxedo at all PERIOD.
  • Options
    Damn....ah well, hope it gets fixed..