What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When does the Winter Event End?

as the subject

Comments

• Options
    lowleft#8801 lowleft Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    January 12th according to the in game advertisement.
  • Options
    ironmakoironmako Member Posts: 770 Arc User
    Are you serious? you could have found this out with a couple of clicks, rather than typing out this post.....
  • Options
    drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    ironmako wrote: »
    Are you serious? you could have found this out with a couple of clicks, rather than typing out this post.....

I checked the blank calendar (one-click) and the original winter blog post (tab out of game, open a browser, clicked on like, click blog link- one key, three more clicks), clicked back, clicked second blog post (two more clicks)...

For a total of 1 key and 2x times your recommended number of clicks and now fed up after places that have served me well for 5 years failed- I decided asking was easier than figure out where the information was hidden.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Per history, winter event is about 5 or 6 weeks or 45 days.

Summer event is longer being about 2 months or a tad more.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Let's see here, OP. According to the in game journal, the winter event ends on January 12th at 12PM pacific time.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    For some folks, it already has.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Per history, winter event is about 5 or 6 weeks or 45 days.

Summer event is longer being about 2 months or a tad more.

Both are generally scheduled for 6 weeks (42 days) to begin with, with extra days tacked on if there are significant problems with them.
    ironmako wrote: »

I checked the blank calendar (one-click) and the original winter blog post (tab out of game, open a browser, clicked on like, click blog link- one key, three more clicks), clicked back, clicked second blog post (two more clicks)...

For a total of 1 key and 2x times your recommended number of clicks and now fed up after places that have served me well for 5 years failed- I decided asking was easier than figure out where the information was hidden.

If the in-game calendar was blank, it just needed a brief period of time to generate for you This usually happens within about 10 seconds of opening it up for me.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.