test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

23rd Cent Photon Grenade Launcher will not go onto Ability Tray

warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
I found that the 23rd Century Photon Grenade Launcher Module for Engineer will not go onto the ability tray.
- I can equip the module as the following screenshot will show.
- The ability is listed in the abilities list when you hit the "P" key.
- Unlike other abilities, you cannot drag the ability onto the ability tray from the "P" key's list of skills.
- If it makes a difference, the character does have a bugged kit that is invisible in the kit slot and I cannot replace it.
- Character is Colonel Sanders@Warmaker01

djWLUXy.jpg
XzRTofz.gif

Comments

• Options
    callonorcallonor Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I've experienced the same thing. Goes into the kit box, but I can't find any way to place it on my tray. Shows up as an option in the list...it just won't drag there.
  • Options
    jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I just upgraded the 23c photon grenade from my starter kit to Mk XIV, but cannot drag the power to my tray.
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    To consolidate I posted the same issue as well. Please note that I can drag the power before upgrading. I got several of these before leaving the 23rd century. However after upgrading them they can no longer be added to your usable powers.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    valusolusvalusolus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I have the exact same issue - I can equip the module, but I cannot add it to tray and the power cannot be activated.

This is especially frustrating as I have upgraded the module to Ultra Rare, only to have it rendered useless.

Prior to upgrading, the power was working fine.

Also, please note that no kit frames can be equipped on the same character (a ticket for the kit frames has been submitted over a week ago- I was notified that Support was aware of the issue and is looking into it. Kit module issue started only after upgrading the module). These two issues are likely related.
    tumblr_n551o9hW5W1tzixowo1_500.gif