• Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    delete

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    trekbronytrekbrony Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Thanks for informing that slots are permanent.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I'm curious now. How many doffs do you have OP? What did you find that is optimal?

Is it possible it find a small combination of doffs that can get a critical success on any and every type of doff assignment?
    Maybe you know something no one else does. Maybe there is a better and more efficient way to doff.
    Well I can't speak for the OP, but I personally find less than 300 to be annoyingly restrictive.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    I'm curious now. How many doffs do you have OP? What did you find that is optimal?

Is it possible it find a small combination of doffs that can get a critical success on any and every type of doff assignment?
    Maybe you know something no one else does. Maybe there is a better and more efficient way to doff.
    Well I can't speak for the OP, but I personally find less than 300 to be annoyingly restrictive.

Seeing the Op even asking this makes me think that somehow we followed a white rabbit down a hole. Are we sure someone isn't just pulling our leg?

Qapla!
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    By the way, also with the recent changes to Fleet Provisions, they also removed the need for Doffs for the Elite Scorpions or Widows. Converted that to 100 Dilithium per Doff or 3,000 Dilithium for each Project.

I just wished they did the same thing with Starbase levelling. Much easier to throw extra Dilithium at it rather than acquiring those multiple dozens of thousands of Doffs.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    trekbrony wrote: »
    Thanks for informing that slots are permanent.

You're welcome, friend.
    /channel_join grind